• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Black Rock Fab 8" Hanger Relocation Lift Kit

Dave08

Blackrock,

You may also want to consider water jet cutting. May be cheaper than laser, gives a fine cut with a sandpaper like finish. Just a thought. You already know that I am waiting on a set!
Dave08

blackrock

Blackrock,

You may also want to consider water jet cutting. May be cheaper than laser, gives a fine cut with a sandpaper like finish. Just a thought. You already know that I am waiting on a set!
Dave08
Hey Dave, I have used waterjet many times before, if you look at the rim in the above post that was cut on the waterjet. Around here waterjet is more expensive than laser and in my opinion not worth the extra money for the kit. Price coming soon, shop ran into some issues with this little storm that is coming our way. Thanks Kyle

blackrock

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

get-attachgrrdgment.aspx.jpg

get-awregent.aspx.jpg

get-attachvvvment.aspx.jpg

get-attacwefhment.aspx.jpg

get-attachtggment.aspx.jpg

Hoping the weather was going to break but that doesn't look like its going to happen any time soon. Here are some pics of my truck with the first 8Inch lift and the full hydro mount.

Thanks Kyle

ODdave

I make lots of stuff. My work isn't limited to deuces. I build lots of parts for off road trucks, monster trucks and classic cars. I also build custom off road shocks and steering cylinders

View attachment 270678
custom rims

View attachment 270679
custom lifted trucks

View attachment 270680
complete sheet metal monster truck axle housings

View attachment 270681
more sheet metal axle housings

View attachment 270682
full tube frames

View attachment 270683
roll cages

Funny you talk about Dodges. I'm going to start a tribute build on a 1978 Dodge truck for a best friend who passed away 5 years ago. Know anyone selling a 1st gen cummins motor, tranny and t case? also looking for dana 60 front and rear ( or 14bolt) Pm me if you do.

Thanks Kyle
Are those sheet metal housings for F106 Pigs ? The one looked almost like an H172.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Dave08

Awsome Truck and great work. Let me know the price quotes when you get them on the parts for the lift. You can tell people all day long about something but until you see the pictures it is just talk. I hope my project turns out half as good.
Thanks,
Dave08

rustyg

Great Looking Work!

I bought my Deuce 4 months ago with 53's and a similar 8" lift installed. The PO did a good job on the build and I have about 2500 miles on it since I got it, 1200 miles to get her home. If you guys ever need any help, shoot me a pm, I'd be happy to assist and I'm only 45minutes away in Gap. I'm not much of a welder but I'm a grindin' fool, coincidence? nope:shock: Seriously, I would love to get more involved with these trucks and the people that work on them, so if ever theres a need for man power give me a holler!

Attachments

blackrock

I bought my Deuce 4 months ago with 53's and a similar 8" lift installed. The PO did a good job on the build and I have about 2500 miles on it since I got it, 1200 miles to get her home. If you guys ever need any help, shoot me a pm, I'd be happy to assist and I'm only 45minutes away in Gap. I'm not much of a welder but I'm a grindin' fool, coincidence? nope:shock: Seriously, I would love to get more involved with these trucks and the people that work on them, so if ever theres a need for man power give me a holler!
RustyG did you buy that truck from ebay? how did the PO do the steering? nice looking truck. thanks kyle

blackrock

Top notch fab!! You'll be getting a pm from me soon on some wheels and steering parts!
Thanks. Also, just a heads up i have hemmit rim bolt on adapters getting quoted at laser guy also. They are 1/2" plate that can be bolted on.

That truck looks familiar. LOL. Looks great.
lol Has changed since the last time you sat in it lol. if your ever up this way you need to stop in and take her for a spin!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks