• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Black Rock Fab 8" Hanger Relocation Lift Kit

powerhouseduece

Thanks. Also, just a heads up i have hemmit rim bolt on adapters getting quoted at laser guy also
This is for a side project I'm working on. I'm putting a set of Rockwells under a c10 and I'm looking for a set of double beadlocks, Rockwell lug pattern and a 20" wheel. I also need a little help with the hydo steering. The PSC kits are crazy expensive, was wondering if you had anything used or know of a cheaper way. Also, where do you get your Dom tube from, down here its hard to find and I heard Dillsburg is closing.

blackrock

This is for a side project I'm working on. I'm putting a set of Rockwells under a c10 and I'm looking for a set of double beadlocks, Rockwell lug pattern and a 20" wheel. I also need a little help with the hydo steering. The PSC kits are crazy expensive, was wondering if you had anything used or know of a cheaper way. Also, where do you get your Dom tube from, down here its hard to find and I heard Dillsburg is closing.

Not a prob you let me know what you need. Def can help you on the steer ram im working on my own right now. I have two monster trucks that run my single ended steer ram, in process of designing and building a double for mud trucks. Let me know what you need for DOM, I order large quantities and get good prices. Thanks Kyle

rustyg

Kyle, if I recall correctly, the power steerimg pump came off a 5-ton and bolts right up on the block, I would be happy to take pictures for you, just let me know what you want to see. I know it turns with ease, one finger lock to lock, even has a smaller steering wheel:) You guys that thought this truck was on e-bay a while back are correct, I contacted him during the auction and made a deal with him about a month later, Top notch people to deal with down there in S.C.

blackrock

Kyle, if I recall correctly, the power steerimg pump came off a 5-ton and bolts right up on the block, I would be happy to take pictures for you, just let me know what you want to see. I know it turns with ease, one finger lock to lock, even has a smaller steering wheel:) You guys that thought this truck was on e-bay a while back are correct, I contacted him during the auction and made a deal with him about a month later, Top notch people to deal with down there in S.C.

Yea i remember seeing the truck. same setup as i build full hydro. I thought for some reason it had a mechanical linkage for the steering. Thanks Kyle

rikinwyoming

That is a **** of a kit,,, I do a little fab work myself (my 94 cherokee I transplanted axles from a 76 ford f250, relocated the gas tank, added a full rollcage and bumpers all of which I did the work myself) so I have a real appreciation for what you are doing!! Bravo!!

blackrock

That is a **** of a kit,,, I do a little fab work myself (my 94 cherokee I transplanted axles from a 76 ford f250, relocated the gas tank, added a full rollcage and bumpers all of which I did the work myself) so I have a real appreciation for what you are doing!! Bravo!!
Thank you very much again means alot. Thanks Kyle

If it had looked like that when I had it, I wouldn't have sold it. haha
WEll ill sell her for the right price!!! lol

blackrock

What's the price of the 8 inch kit? Also, what would the front bumper height be with the lift an 53's? (ground to bottom of bumper) Thanks
I was wondering the same thing.

When i get home ill take a measurement of the height. I am finalizing the price on the lift kit now. I need to doubble check a few numbers and i will list pics, prices and different options with the lift in the next few days.

Thanks Kyle

powerhouseduece

I stopped by and saw Kyle's operation in person. The stuff he's doing in top notch, and he's a cool dude too! Saw a lot of his axle stuff and his fab quality. I couldn't speak more highly of him! (Even for being a mud truck guy! LOL)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks