• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing my M931 Suggestions, Advice, Recommendations for a trailer bed installation??

Vintage iron

did I see that you are going to need some kind of lift blocks on the rear? You may need to use some kind of trail arm if the blocks get to big? I am sure phil has already got something planned!

tobyS

Has anyone seen an air bag conversion that retains the three link and makes it into a four link? Both top links could go where the spring is (to the outside of the frame mount). What would bag mounts look like...I have some spare 1" plate to fabricate them.

joesco

Hopefully Mr. Zeus will be coming home soon!

We are going to install a Zerostart Block Heater tomorrow and was wondering how many of you folks that have installed them use high temperature RTV sealant on both sides of the gasket? Pics will be forthcoming.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks