• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, thanks for the explanation.

I thought you were posting home videos and I was waiting for the strippers to jump out.
Well if your still up ? All these tan naked beggars are getting they're war paint and glitter on ! They look so sweet and innocent under that purple neon glow ! They all told me they would wear camo panties ! If they wore panties but they DONT !!!!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK im taking a poll (very unlike me) to the thoughts of a fully functional all parts included M-66 ring mount turret on top of my cab ! Ive got the option to buy the whole kit and kabutle at a good price but im on the fence of im not building a gun truck . But since its thrown in my lap would you all that look at my thread put it up there if it was your truck ?????????C732878D-F0D5-46F3-B648-9B02A87359E3.jpeg

Rhino 5/4

OK im taking a poll (very unlike me) to the thoughts of a fully functional all parts included M-66 ring mount turret on top of my cab ! Ive got the option to buy the whole kit and kabutle at a good price but im on the fence of im not building a gun truck . But since its thrown in my lap would you all that look at my thread put it up there if it was your truck ?????????View attachment 878543
I would be concerned about if it will seal properly and not leak. Cool factor yes leak factor no. But then ...... could be quite entertaining with the skin tight tee shirts and leaky roof on a good rainy day hehehe but Im kinda sick that way hehehe.

Third From Texas

And *if* you do mount it on the cab, given the size of your rig you would be required by DOT to add at least one more to the habitat (tail gunner configuration). Maybe automate them with motion activated tracking, etc. Then there is the whole matter of explaining to the cops that the guns *are* real and that they *are* full auto and you don't need no stinkin tax stamps.

;p

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK im taking a poll (very unlike me) to the thoughts of a fully functional all parts included M-66 ring mount turret on top of my cab ! Ive got the option to buy the whole kit and kabutle at a good price but im on the fence of im not building a gun truck . But since its thrown in my lap would you all that look at my thread put it up there if it was your truck ?????????View attachment 878543
Yeah. If the need ever arises it would be a really nice "feature". I know I wouldn't leave anything that I own mounted up there to be exposed to the rain and weather. Without a full armor package to keep from getting your asprin blown off - why have a turret top?

I know from experience that my M1088 and M1089 both leaked like having an open hole in the roof. Even with a light sprinkle of rain the unexpected drips in your lap are no fun. Ended up removing the cover (metal cap), wire brushing, priming and painting. Then after about two weeks curing in the sun, I sealed both with silicone. Figured I wouldn't ever need that hole in the top, so in my mind I made a permanent seal.

Rhino 5/4

And *if* you do mount it on the cab, given the size of your rig you would be required by DOT to add at least one more to the habitat (tail gunner configuration). Maybe automate them with motion activated tracking, etc. Then there is the whole matter of explaining to the cops that the guns *are* real and that they *are* full auto and you don't need no stinkin tax stamps.

;p

I WAAAAANNNNTTTT!!!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be concerned about if it will seal properly and not leak. Cool factor yes leak factor no. But then ...... could be quite entertaining with the skin tight tee shirts and leaky roof on a good rainy day hehehe but Im kinda sick that way hehehe.
This is why i consult you so often ! Constantly thinking outside the box ! And no your not sick ! Why else would a girl wear a t-shirt if not for the chance of it getting wet!!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To each his own.

I'd likely pass due to the leak factor (I've heard they are like a sieve).

I do have some plans for the cab, but non include inducing more water into the equation.

Buy it, flip it, if the price is right.

Or better yet, get a second truck and build a gun truck !!!!
One of my thoughts ! yes but what about the dripping on the the t-shirt clad brestuses ? Maybe just keep a big squirt gun by my side for random unannounced chest dampinings for the surprise of it all !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get it. Mount it. Seal it the best you can. Every brothel, er, tree house needs a gun ring.
See you have that same gene i have what if indians attack during a hot game of naked twister ???? The roof mount would be my only defence from common scoundrals and vermon ! Maybe i must start training the girls for active shooter scenario so they would have to train naked in their natural state for authenticity and real world responce ! Maybe even film it for future analyses of training ,

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

;p

OH i must have !!!! just for the dogs pissin on my bushes !

Rhino 5/4

Are u getting your gear packed less than a month away !
We are coming but may change plans some. Lots of reasons main ones grandsons may come and haven't seen middle daughter in months. I think plans will be come in car and come out to the party Saturday and spend the day. I'm going to see if m715 can bring your tow bar for me. If we had more time big green trucks would be a definite. Hopefully next fall I can have more time and stay around Nashville. Lots of cool stuff to see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks