• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks Good @chucky !

Only excitement would be roaring down the highway and the cable let go...
That would be really exciting.
Oh thats not where its going to live that was to hold it up while i took its picture! lol
Im going to slide it in the side panel holder or just above the pintle hitch in the frame and chain it in there and hope i never have to get it out !

This heavy thing has worked me to death this morning . Hanging it on the truck by myself then slid it all the way out sanded everything then painted it let it dry then rubbed the pipe down with red sticky grease so the poles side in and out good now plus grinding on my winch tray on the top of the half circles so i could stand the heavy thing straight up so i must have picked that thing up and down 25 times checking then more grinding ! Rinse repeat

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Oh thats not where its going to live that was to hold it up while i took its picture! lol
Im going to slide it in the side panel holder or just above the pintle hitch in the frame and chain it in there and hope i never have to get it out !

This heavy thing has worked me to death this morning . Hanging it on the truck by myself then slid it all the way out sanded everything then painted it let it dry then rubbed the pipe down with red sticky grease so the poles side in and out good now plus gring on my winch tray on the top of the half circles so i could stand the heavy thing straight up so i must have picked that thing up and down 25 times checking then more grinding ! Rinse repeat
Yes Sir! That little tow bar will work you like a Cheap Professional for sure.

Third From Texas

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang!!! And the guys told me not to stop in Memphis when I came to TN. Now I see why!! Looks like I need to make another contraband run with more parts for Chucky!
I guess yall had a good ride back to houston ? I met 5/4 when i got back to nashville from the rally at of coarse a WHATABURGER oh and it was sooooo good ! Hes coming back for thanksgiving with his off road stuff and go back to windrock yall might as well come back with them hopefully my buddies BBQ joint will be back open and show you Texas boys how to make good BBQ lmao !

m715mike

I guess yall had a good ride back to houston ? I met 5/4 when i got back to nashville from the rally at of coarse a WHATABURGER oh and it was sooooo good ! Hes coming back for thanksgiving with his off road stuff and go back to windrock yall might as well come back with them hopefully my buddies BBQ joint will be back open and show you Texas boys how to make good BBQ lmao !

The ride home was uneventful.
We went back to Oak Ridge Friday night and found a hole-in-the-wall Mexican food restaurant. It was amazing! The food was great and a huge plate with fajita beef was $12.

I would love to come back in November, but it’s not in the cards for me this year.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chucky, if you needed help making your tire payments, you should have told us. We could pass the hat. At least the repo man put blocks under it!
These ho's are eatin me out of house and home i dont guess 5/4 must of fed em nothing for a month ! I had to take the tires out from under the tree house to keep them from trying to take the truck to Windrock since they missed the rally last weekend ! There still a little sore that their rubber raft wasnt let into the MVOTM this month lol !!!! I had to run to GA. this morning and do some swaping but now the tree house has all new shoes under now !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The little darlings have been having secret bake sales down at the club with the spinning brass pole and the local cat house and raised enough money for a new set of tires and they just got them on the truck and the blocks out from under the Tree house ! They really worked hard for DADDY today !!!!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So its getting near that time of the year to start either draining your fresh water if your not going to be running your builds this winter or making sure they wont freeze up ! Dont forget to open all the spickets and shower vales and run your pumps dry and open your drain valves and black water/gray tanks as well or pour some anti freeze in them ! Oh and Happy Veteran Day to all of you that served and i just finished watching a great movie called (12 STRONG ) on Netflix a true story about special forces team sent in to Afghanistan after 9/11 on horseback ! A MUST SEE FILM !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After a small mental breakdown in the frozen deserts isle at walmart this morning the skys parted and the truth was revealed to me as i wept in tears in the fetal position on the floor that SATAN himself lives in Brenham Tx. and he runs BLUEBELL ICE CREAM CO. Ive been fighting the Devil on his own ground for the past few weeks when he unleashed the OATMEAL CREAMPIE ice cream on me thats got me eating it with a shovel ! Ive quit paying any bills to afford to keep the freezer full of my new frozen heroin and was slowly coming out from under his grip when there it was EGGNOG flavor !!!!!!!!!!!! AT THAT POINT IT ALL GETS FUZZY !!! As the nice ambulance attendant wheeled me into TN MENTAL HEALTH he says they might bring me some instead of jello if i play nice and take all my medicine and quit exposing myself to the nurses i will be out in a couple months easy peasy !!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks