• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are coming but may change plans some. Lots of reasons main ones grandsons may come and haven't seen middle daughter in months. I think plans will be come in car and come out to the party Saturday and spend the day. I'm going to see if m715 can bring your tow bar for me. If we had more time big green trucks would be a definite. Hopefully next fall I can have more time and stay around Nashville. Lots of cool stuff to see.
Well its called life !!! ever changing and do what ever you need to do these rallies will be there when you have time . Much more important is time spent with family and dont sweat the towbar stuff till it fits your schedule we have plenty of time later to sort all that out just holler when you get close and i will have a Padron waiting on you to burn !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those that are thinking of building nerf bars/ cage for the outside of your truck cab i have run across some products to make your job much easier !

Carbon steel weld butt long radius 90 degree elbows sch 40 ! I found mine at local pipe supply in 2 in id for $6 .50 each and that saves me a shat load of draging the pipe bender out and my dies wouldnt make a radius this tight anyways without crushing the center a little even with sand in the pipe !

And no matter hoe wide or narrow the radius you need you can trim the elbow to fit your pipe /weld/grind/paint easy peasy !!!getpvf.com/carbon-steel-butt-weld-long-radius-90-elbows/?sku=SL901.0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo6mAzfuW-gIVjT6tBh3MHQNKEAQYAiABEgKXFvD_BwE

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still trying to find pipe to do the project without buying it new in 2 in sch 40 turns into 120 bucks per pipe and probably need 3 =21 ft stalks at least so maybe i can stumble on some cheaper pipe if i dont get in a rush !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Started glueing the cab nerf bars together today ! May build it so it can be assembled on the cab a piece at a time so not such a pain to get it on the cab and will be able to replace each piece if it gets bent !

coachgeo

Started glueing the cab nerf bars together today ! May build it so it can be assembled on the cab a piece at a time so not such a pain to get it on the cab and will be able to replace each piece if it gets bent !
so did you have to buy new or were you able to scrounge up from around town enough left over sticks of schd 40 pipe to use?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so did you have to buy new or were you able to scrounge up from around town enough left over sticks of schd 40 pipe to use?
I had enough to do these 2 roof side and down the windshield pieces but im going to have to get another 40 ft . The 4 cross bars will be 24 ft then the 2 sloping bars to take limbs up and over the box another 16 ft . Figured i would knock the windshield angle to roof done with what i had then the cross bars will be easier/faster when i get them ! The 2 in id sch 40 turns into 115 per stick x 2 and going to get it and any other time i would be stepping over the stuff ! Plus ive got to get the material for the surprise that will be on the rack .

Last edited:

m715mike

We are coming but may change plans some. Lots of reasons main ones grandsons may come and haven't seen middle daughter in months. I think plans will be come in car and come out to the party Saturday and spend the day. I'm going to see if m715 can bring your tow bar for me. If we had more time big green trucks would be a definite. Hopefully next fall I can have more time and stay around Nashville. Lots of cool stuff to see.

Well, it’s official. I’ll be hauling Chucky’s property across state lines. It’s funny… I have a strange inclination to get a shot of penicillin and an attorney on retainer.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it’s official. I’ll be hauling Chucky’s property across state lines. It’s funny… I have a strange inclination to get a shot of penicillin and an attorney on retainer.
Penicillin is our friend !!! And always keep a fleet of snake eating attorney's in the shadows to handle the (OOOPS) in life !

Oh and dont worry bringing the girls home you wont even know there with ya (lmao) they only cause a little ruccus when you stop to get fuel and such the truck drivers get a little exited and seem to gather around quickly !!!! Just keep them plenty of tequila and bublegum and suntan lotion and they stay fairly passive ! Just dont stop the truck if its dark and theres any kind of neon glowing in eye sight cause then its ON and drama follows so show no weakness or they will eat ya!!!

Rhino 5/4 was kind enough to let them come down for some camping and exploring !!! I hate they pulled him away from his truck build for the past weeks but he seemed really happy every time i talked to him ! Sorry about all the glitter and perfume on your upholstery stanley steamer usually gets it off the furniture and carpet pretty good ! I feel sure they made him enough money to cover any and all mishaps they may or may not have caused while (CAMPING) LMAO !

Hey m715mike thanks for trafficking I mean bringing the girls back home from their Texas Tour ! When you get close to Nashville call me on the burner phone 5/4 gave you and my associates will meet you for the offload at the secure location ! And try to not make eye contact with the Associates if all possible during the exchange for a more pleasant outcome !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine rocks at the subframe level. You've isolated the main frame, so....

;p
I hate to be MR Obvious but just unpin the leg of the Uncle Chucky LOVE JACKS to raise the height to reach your habitat for ANTI-ROKN at that level ! I will be producing a lighter built LOVE JACKS for folks at your age that dont seem to rock the boat as much as you once did in your youth ! At a slightly reduced price of coarse !!!!!!!!!! lol

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks