• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do tell, Chucky. Or are you gonna keep us in suspense? :unsure:
Sorry been out on the net looking for seals and parts and prices for such ! And no big surprise just found a jeep to work on thinking it would be easier and smaller than the the big green stuff while im still wearing the old man suit but today is making me wonder lol gona do some little stuff to hopfully get it ready for the ride to oct rally ! Changing all fluids/ seals/ u joints/hoses/belt/ tires /springs lift 4-6in / and maybe color but dont know yet but i found a yj with factory air at a good price so i brought it home thursday morning and gutted the interior to the tubb im thinking im gona get one of the RAPTOR spray liner kits and seal the tubb before it gets a chance to rust ! May spray the whole thing with one of these kits that you can tint the color so that should keep me busy till oct !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, indeed. I was just giving "Super Chucky" some audience feedback :D
super ??????? more like halfchuck i look like im 100 yr old trying to get up on my knees and out from under this thing and yea all day long up down forgetting and needing more/other tools /stuff / i hope its helping my back to stretch it out like today hell i might be doing cartwheels in a few days OR NOT !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry been out on the net looking for seals and parts and prices for such ! And no big surprise just found a jeep to work on thinking it would be easier and smaller than the the big green stuff while im still wearing the old man suit but today is making me wonder lol gona do some little stuff to hopfully get it ready for the ride to oct rally ! Changing all fluids/ seals/ u joints/hoses/belt/ tires /springs lift 4-6in / and maybe color but dont know yet but i found a yj with factory air at a good price so i brought it home thursday morning and gutted the interior to the tubb im thinking im gona get one of the RAPTOR spray liner kits and seal the tubb before it gets a chance to rust ! May spray the whole thing with one of these kits that you can tint the color so that should keep me busy till oct !
Hey that sounds like an awesome project! My Dad had an old CJ7 when I was a kid. It was all stock except for the Camaro seats, and it had the 304 (?)V8. We took that thing down a lot of trails. I'm not familiar with the more recent models, but sounds like a hoot!

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
super ??????? more like halfchuck i look like im 100 yr old trying to get up on my knees and out from under this thing and yea all day long up down forgetting and needing more/other tools /stuff / i hope its helping my back to stretch it out like today hell i might be doing cartwheels in a few days OR NOT !
I was giving you "Super Dave" status, sir.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey that sounds like an awesome project! My Dad had an old CJ7 when I was a kid. It was all stock except for the Camaro seats, and it had the 307 V8. We took that thing down a lot of trails. I'm not familiar with the more recent models, but sounds like a hoot!
I wanted a cj and if i find one later that isnt rusted to the ground i will probly build one but everything around here is toast and high the next time i go to TX i will bring a good one back with me but this is the next gen after the cjs and will work for now to put behind the 1083 once i build/find a trailer to suit me !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hes much tougher than me he always bounced rite back ! Im just super slow now and not getting old gracefully !
I can relate to not aging gracefully. Some days I wake up feeling 18 and by the end of the day I feel 81 lol! From my point of view, just reading what you post here, it seems like you bounced back pretty well so far. You should give yourself (or maybe your hard skull) more credit.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can relate to not aging gracefully. Some days I wake up feeling 18 and by the end of the day I feel 81 lol! From my point of view, just reading what you post here, it seems like you bounced back pretty well so far. You should give yourself (or maybe your hard skull) more credit.
lol skull is great but back is takeing too long it seems i was getting around great until january hit ! All we can do is keep plugging away till the final curtain !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want to know what Chucky is up to, the last person to ask, ..........................is Chucky. Ask his pet snake.
Hes had his chance to pounce for the last 2 days ive been in the gravel and will be there again in the morning ! I think hes decided its a little too busy in this work zone ! If he does show up i might cut a few holes in a nice box and mail him to you and yall can cuddle !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This might be a glimps of ( CHUCKY II )View attachment 901904
Maybe I've been watching too many kids movies. But the first one looks like a pissed off ant, and it's looking at the camera. The second one is a p'd off ARMED ant, and it's looking away.
Not to make fun of them, they're cool looking trucks. Just sharing what I see.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe I've been watching too many kids movies. But the first one looks like a pissed off ant, and it's looking at the camera. The second one is a p'd off ARMED ant, and it's looking away.
Not to make fun of them, they're cool looking trucks. Just sharing what I see.
Maybe you should watch a few R rated movies each week lol at least watch TRANSFORMERS ! Those trucks are the future

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks