• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anything would be appreciated at this point my days of being a GIGALO may be over till my back gets better maybe i can get a job as a greeter at walmrt !
They still have those? Usually I'm greeted with a big group of employees blocking the isle and socializing. Can't stand Waldemart, but can't avoid shopping there.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They still have those? Usually I'm greeted with a big group of employees blocking the isle and socializing. Can't stand Waldemart, but can't avoid shopping there.
When i was playing SUPER DAVE in january i spent the 99 bucks for the unlimited free walmart delivery to my front door is the best thing i ever did hands down if i never go back in the place will be too soon and they have knocked it out of the park on the deliveries have been perfect they txt u when they leave walmart they txt u when they pull in the driveway then bring it to the front door ! I highly recommend this to everyone now i let em bring meat and frozen stuff is always rock solid when it gets to me so ALL GOOD !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The racking is powder coated but you could bag your hoist from the weather when you wasnt using it ! I need to find me a chain bag for my hoist like the electric hoist have so just the up/down control chain is hanging outside the frame ! If yall were to start a go fund me account for me i could get a electric hoist and my hands wouldnt get dirty with my greasy chains !
Of course, of course!!! Good darn idea!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
@chucky what does your truck weigh empty and fully loaded with your camper on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truck before the build started 21,k ish Truck built with water/holding/90 gal aux fuel tanks empty 28 k ish with most weight balanced for the most part side to side and tanks mounted centered and low to keep 80% of the weight below 7ft from the ground to try to keep it from being too top heavy !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That one looks rode hard and put away muddy and wet! Lol
Dont hurt her feelings! shiat gets used hard around here ! ! Ive laid in the gravel all day today underneath my new project changing all the fluids and fought every plug like it was on like a track bolt on a 40 yr old D-8 AND IM AMAZED at what folks think a oil plug should be tightend to ??????? I swear if i could have met the fella that tightend these plugs i would have smiled at him and shot him in the knee and then made him get under there and brake those plugs loose with one knee bleeding real good !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont hurt her feelings! shiat gets used hard around here ! ! Ive laid in the gravel all day today underneath my new project changing all the fluids and fought every plug like it was on like a track bolt on a 40 yr old D-8 AND IM AMAZED at what folks think a oil plug should be tightend to ??????? I swear if i could have met the fella that tightend these plugs i would have smiled at him and shot him in the knee and then made him get under there and brake those plugs loose with one knee bleeding real good !
Just the knee? Youre too kind! Lmbo. Can you say, "cheater bar"? Lol

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just the knee? Youre too kind! Lmbo. Can you say, "cheater bar"? Lol
I had a 2 ft flex head inch on the transfer plugs and transmission plugs and of coarse the trans is just on the edge of belly pan so i fought and fought air ratchets wouldnt touch em so knuckle dragger long 1/2 flex and still think he must have put red locktite on the should have been an hour job tops !

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a 2 ft flex head inch on the transfer plugs and transmission plugs and of coarse the trans is just on the edge of belly pan so i fought and fought air ratchets wouldnt touch em so knuckle dragger long 1/2 flex and still think he must have put red locktite on the should have been an hour job tops !
Who remembers red Gasoila?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks