• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yall are just a little to warm and fuzzy with YOUR westerns ! Give me JOSEY WHALES / UNFORGIVEN / CLINT EASTWOOD /ROBERT DUVALL stuff and of coarse JOHN WAYNE
I dunno...
True Grit solves a lot of fuzzy when old Rooster Cogburn tells those slimeballs on the other side of the meadow to
Fill Your Hands You Son Of A . . .

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yall are just a little to warm and fuzzy with YOUR westerns ! Give me JOSEY WHALES / UNFORGIVEN / CLINT EASTWOOD /ROBERT DUVALL stuff and of coarse JOHN WAYNE
Well, yeah movies are another matter. I grew up watching all of those Western Greats because of my Dad. A cultured man, he is. Yall are welcome to disagree with me, but I like the Duke and Clint Eastwood both a lot better in the old west. Seeing them as detectives just doesn't feel the same. I do love Dirty Harry, tho. Refresh my memory, was Josey Wales the one where he renamed the town "Hell"?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, yeah movies are another matter. I grew up watching all of those Western Greats because of my Dad. A cultured man, he is. Yall are welcome to disagree with me, but I like the Duke and Clint Eastwood both a lot better in the old west. Seeing them as detectives just doesn't feel the same. I do love Dirty Harry, tho. Refresh my memory, was Josey Wales the one where he renamed the town "Hell"?
NO ITS THE ONE WHERE HE RIDES WITH THE OLD INDIAN AND THE REDLEGS ARE HUNTING HIM

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL im going to change the name of my town this week and next to HELL the heat index will be over 100 for the next week theyre saying ! Ive got shat to do and this stupid heat is shutting all that down ! Looks like i move into the shop and start making rock sliders and bumpers for the my 2023 RALLEY ride ! Me and @Mullaney are getting too old to walk every where oh and i got the AC working sunday morning so knock on wood its still working by Oct

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
LOL im going to change the name of my town this week and next to HELL the heat index will be over 100 for the next week theyre saying ! Ive got shat to do and this stupid heat is shutting all that down ! Looks like i move into the shop and start making rock sliders and bumpers for the my 2023 RALLEY ride ! Me and @Mullaney are getting too old to walk every where oh and i got the AC working sunday morning so knock on wood its still working by Oct
Old and grumpy is one thing...
Old, Grumpy, HOT and TIRED isn't something to fool with.

People have been shot for that!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Poor old men. Maybe they need to be put out to pasture? But you gotta be careful about that. You KNOW what happens to a lame horse, from all those westerns you watched!
What i learned out of watching that old stuff and old men is if you messed with them they would both kill you quickly ! So give both a wide berth ! Now over in germany i think they grind up old men and use them in kraut it smells like it anyways !

ramdough

It would be nice if our heat index was closer to 100….. our actual temperature is over 100….. heat index closer to 108-115 here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be nice if our heat index was closer to 100….. our actual temperature is over 100….. heat index closer to 108-115 here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you live in Texas ! Its in the contract ! Must be hot as HELL most of the time ! Its like living in syberia and saying its too cold ! Its like Sam Kinison said we have deserts here in the U.S. we just choose not to try to live in them ! My fat ass would be on the first greyhound northbound to a cooler venue ! but warm enough to still see daisey duke shorts in public ! Its a fine line

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Guyfang

Staff member
What i learned out of watching that old stuff and old men is if you messed with them they would both kill you quickly ! So give both a wide berth ! Now over in germany i think they grind up old men and use them in kraut it smells like it anyways !

All of this is true. Remember, I am older than you. :wreckerman893:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

All of this is true. Remember, I am older than you. :wreckerman893:
Your older than than everybody ! Hows my wifes swimming lessons coming ? Is she still getting sick in the mornings ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks