• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

!CLOSED! Cab Mount Group Buy. NEW OEM FMTV LMTV M1078, M1079, etc

Poolboy 7631

There are 50 trucks worth of bushings being manufactured. 100 thick, and 100 thin. That's 4 bushings for each truck (set).

1 set is 2 thick bushings, and 2 thin bushings.

A0 and A1 require 1 set of 4 bushings.

A1R has to purchase 2 sets of 4 bushings because it uses 7 out of the 8 due to it's cab latch mount design being entirely different.

Does that clarify it for everyone?
I'm in for one set for A1.

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

AlexWilson

I'll take an A1R set please. Currently limping by with hockey pucks on the rear and front mounts are totally gone

Last edited by a moderator:

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4 sets for A0 please
2 trucks or 4 trucks?

A "SET" does one A0/A1 truck, and half of an A1R truck. There is not an option to purchase "pairs". Only sets of 4 bushings - 2 of each style. I'm not dealing with breaking up sets to make up pairs. There's 50 sets of 4 bushings being made.

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Count me in for 1 complete set for 98 1078A0 truck would you message me where to send a check? And how much please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks