• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coca-Cola 600 2014 **Business**

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Game plan for the M814, AKA the "Long Easy"

Saturday, 1800 hours. Leave AO "Aiken" for FOB "South Carolina Railroad Museum" Overnight at museum( only 75 miles from Charlotte Motor Speedway). Depart Museum for patrol mission at 0600, arrive meet point at 0800.

Depart CMS at 1900 hours, nonstop for "AO Aiken"

Figure I will throw this out there, if anyone needs any of the below I can bring them:

Scepter tan fuel cans (new) $35 each
Scepter tan water cans (new) $25 each
slave cables (I have plenty listed for sale in tools for sale, knock $20 off the cheaper ones, $40 off the $300+ ones)
Sincgars radio loudspeakers (new in box) $35 each

If you see anything else I have listed let me know.

it may be easiest if I just bring them with me. I will probably have about 10 of each, if anyone wants one or three just come find me. As for slave cables and other parts, please let me know beforehand so I can bring them.

andy3

Got all my acorns waivers & stuff notarized tonight. Truck has new to me 100.00x20 all around (nice upgrade BTW) need to finish cleaning out the bed and pack some items for the weekend.
Duncan' plan to be in Easley SC for a family reunion on Sat afternoon them head towards rally point.
This is my three youngest's first race ever. They have been begging to go to a race since their adoptions. Looking forward to good times.

andy3

I just looked at the satellite view. I assume the rally point is on the right heading towards the track in the graded field. Correct?

Anyone coming have a couple of medium tow bar feet with the 1" shackle holes for a M35? I've got a pair of the ones with 3/4] that I would offer up in trade and throw in some cash.

bchauvette

This may be a duplicate posting.

Please be at your vehicles at 3:00 pm to start the staging process for the Lap.

See following from the track official. Anybody know what a NCNG vehicle is?

Hi Butch!

Brianna will be your point of contact getting into the infield in the morning but then I will be your main point of contact throughout the day and for the parade. We have had a tiny change in that we are going to move all of the vehicles over to Turn 4 for the parade staging at 3PM instead of trying to merge into the parade with people walking around everywhere. However, you do not have to worry about the directional part as I will be in the lead NCNG vehicle that will parade your group over there, just make sure all of your folks know to be back in their vehicles at 3PM on Sunday

bchauvette

I'm busy

I'd invite you to stop by while you are in Easley but I'm Busy:lol:. Hint has something to do with the thread title.

Got all my acorns waivers & stuff notarized tonight. Truck has new to me 100.00x20 all around (nice upgrade BTW) need to finish cleaning out the bed and pack some items for the weekend.
Duncan' plan to be in Easley SC for a family reunion on Sat afternoon them head towards rally point.
This is my three youngest's first race ever. They have been begging to go to a race since their adoptions. Looking forward to good times.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This may be a duplicate posting.

Please be at your vehicles at 3:00 pm to start the staging process for the Lap.

See following from the track official. Anybody know what a NCNG vehicle is?

Hi Butch!

Brianna will be your point of contact getting into the infield in the morning but then I will be your main point of contact throughout the day and for the parade. We have had a tiny change in that we are going to move all of the vehicles over to Turn 4 for the parade staging at 3PM instead of trying to merge into the parade with people walking around everywhere. However, you do not have to worry about the directional part as I will be in the lead NCNG vehicle that will parade your group over there, just make sure all of your folks know to be back in their vehicles at 3PM on Sunday
My guess would be a HMMMV or a late model LMTV/FMTV

Better have a chain or towbar ready- those things break down like the wind changes direction..........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks