• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coca-Cola 600 2014 **Business**

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Uh, I just had a thought......How dressed up are we going with the trucks? I was just gonna come as normal, with just my convoy sign, and my blue Convoy commander flag.

My wife says I need at least one american flag. I really can't display it properly, on the right front bumper.

What kind of clothes should we wear? something Camo?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going in normal street clothes as I am not a vet and don"t want anyone thinking that I am trying to be .
Truck will have bumber American flag and mia flag and also roof top flag.

Butch, I am not sure if your number is posted somewhere in the thread or not, but might be a good idea to post it up (if you don't want to post it PM it to me). That way anyone that has road trouble, is running late, etc can call and give you a heads up.

bchauvette

Dress comfortable, no speedos!!! Like if you where at a race track.

Dress your truck as little or as much as you want. No rules just right. I'll have bumper flags for the M944 (better than Ken's flags) and a 20' flag pole. The MOG will have 2 mirror mount flags. Ken will be displaying the Steel Soldier Banner.

This is what will be announced as we go onto the track; "Privately Owned vintage military vehicles assembled under the "Steel Soldier" banner. An international military vehicle enthusiast group. With over 54,000 members."

They changed from calling it a Ceremonial lap to a parade. Wonder what the difference is.

My Hendricks contact called. He said Mr. Hendricks would like some pictures. Going to establish a public Sky-drive folder so we can share.

I'll have the full tent system for the M944, plenty of room. Jim is bringing some fire wood. Bring your own marshmallows.

(864) 395-7384

Order of the day HAVE FUN. See Ya'll on the other side.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Uh oh. If I tell my wife about campfires and marshmallows, We may be showing up tonight...... SHe like SMORES.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are holed up at the Railroad museum. Plan is to wake at 0500, leave at 0600.

Can't wait......

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just blew a trailer tire just north of columbia. Stupid me I don't have the spare with me. By the time I get everything done (dads getting rim and a new tire) I doubt I will make the 0900 cutoff. So... does that mean I shouldn't bother coming?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks