• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Considering M35A2 offer - Thoughts?

onemanarmy

You don't have to have a 17 digit VIN.

My Deuce and older land Cruiser are both titled with the existing VIN #, and are both less than 17 digits (at least in NC)

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have been offered a 69 M35A2, was running, been sitting 3 years, usual minor rust, for $3000 delivered from VA to NC, only catch is it was never been titled. Any input is appreciated thanks
I don't think this is an infraction to the rules......
There is a 69 here in the SS classifieds for not much.
There is a 68 here in the SS classifieds for even less.

Last edited:

tobyS

I'm working with a fellow SS member and we can do an "assembled" vehicle. Body and frame from one source, engine another, a 105 receipt for the bed and tire receipt. First is to apply for a vin number (after a police check) with pictures and copy of receipts for "components". When the number is received it has to be made into a plate and attached to the vehicle, then another police inspection. Then we get an "assembled" title....essentially home-built.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks