• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Considering M35A2 offer - Thoughts?

onemanarmy

You don't have to have a 17 digit VIN.

My Deuce and older land Cruiser are both titled with the existing VIN #, and are both less than 17 digits (at least in NC)

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have been offered a 69 M35A2, was running, been sitting 3 years, usual minor rust, for $3000 delivered from VA to NC, only catch is it was never been titled. Any input is appreciated thanks
I don't think this is an infraction to the rules......
There is a 69 here in the SS classifieds for not much.
There is a 68 here in the SS classifieds for even less.

Last edited:

tobyS

I'm working with a fellow SS member and we can do an "assembled" vehicle. Body and frame from one source, engine another, a 105 receipt for the bed and tire receipt. First is to apply for a vin number (after a police check) with pictures and copy of receipts for "components". When the number is received it has to be made into a plate and attached to the vehicle, then another police inspection. Then we get an "assembled" title....essentially home-built.