• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Could we have a A2 forum and A3 forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlizzardX23

Isnt your truck on ebay right now?

and hmm...I think that would be helpful for some stuff...the trucks are pretty much the same at heart though...but there are enough differences to justify the request.

Last edited:

CobraCDR

The A3 crew has gotten pretty good at putting "M35A3 ______" in all the thread titles which helps.

I was on M35A3.net, but now it's blocked because of the language use and lack of screening. Too bad, it was a good A3 specific forum.

mktopside

Banned
The A3 crew has gotten pretty good at putting "M35A3 ______" in all the thread titles which helps.

I was on M35A3.net, but now it's blocked because of the language use and lack of screening. Too bad, it was a good A3 specific forum.
We kick puppies, and don't recycle either. And sometimes....just sometimes..... We put our transmissions in drive before the low air buzzer turns off.

Pure scum we are over there.

ApopkaFL

Banned

lack of screening? what do you mean by that.,.

mktopside

Banned
lack of screening? what do you mean by that.,.
Don't bother brother. We've had too many arguments with "The Sesame Street superstar David Koresh Teetotaler anti-cussing brigade" to count. They can't be swayed, and we have learned time and time again, that their distaste of colorful language is nothing more than a front for deep seeded hatred and passive aggressive behavior.

Live and let live, they know where we are; and they are welcome to stop in anytime.......provided they check forcing their morals on others at the door.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial

They lack the intestinal fortitude that our moderators have. This is what happens when the inmates run the prison. Thanks DH for keeping our ship afloat....

ApopkaFL

Banned
Well since us rich boys can afford the A3s I guess they feel we need our own forum, as we have it already I have no issues with SS. As matter fact on my index page I have back link to the SS forum in consideration to this forum. So the A3 club is what it is....

CobraCDR

Don't get me wrong with my comment, I was under the same user name on M35A3.net for a few weeks and liked the forum and personally have no negative issues with it, that's why I joined. When our systems here screen the websites you go to, something on M35A3.net caused them to block it (the comments about language and content is what our IT folks said most likely got it blocked). I'm on my 4th combat tour... a little language is NOT going to disturb me. I'm pretty sure I've heard far worse! I would love to be able to get back on it again and I will from my own laptop and internet when I get back to the states. So for now guys, I can only participate here on SS (which at this point is not blocked). I'll be back to M35A3.net by January.

Sorry for any confusion for those that may have thought I was bashing the site. I support the A3 forum, even after I get an A2 as well.

KsM715

Well since us rich boys can afford the A3s........... QUOTE]

Comments like that make it hard for us poor folk to stop and render aid when we see one of you broke down on the side of the road. I might just keep going and think "he's got enough money, he can just call a tow truck"

Good luck with your 700 mile move tonight

ApopkaFL

Banned
Well since us rich boys can afford the A3s........... QUOTE]

Comments like that make it hard for us poor folk to stop and render aid when we see one of you broke down on the side of the road. I might just keep going and think "he's got enough money, he can just call a tow truck"

Good luck with your 700 mile move tonight
I hope its uneventful and everything goes as plan... Ill have my laptop with me ill update along the trip. I have my Dell Tablet that supplies my laptop with 4g internet..

BlizzardX23

This thread sounds like a bunch of dumb little kids fighting...How the heck do you guys figure any of this BS is relevant? He asked if the A2 and A3 could have separate sub-sections here on SS...or maybe I'm just illiterate and don't know how to read the OP...

steelandcanvas

This thread sounds like a bunch of dumb little kids fighting...How the heck do you guys figure any of this BS is relevant? He asked if the A2 and A3 could have separate sub-sections here on SS...or maybe I'm just illiterate and don't know how to read the OP...
Sounds to me like a little friendly truck model rivalry. I would'nt put too much seriousness in the A2-A3 competition. Basically the same vehicle, except one is fugly. rofl

ryker725

Sounds to me like a little friendly truck model rivalry. I would'nt put too much seriousness in the A2-A3 competition. Basically the same vehicle, except one is fugly. rofl
I have to diasgree. Besides them both being 2.5 T cargo trucks, they are totally different machines.. No way can they be compared as "basically the same".. And as an A2 owner, I think the A3 is a tough as heck looking truck..

Status
Not open for further replies.