• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew cab short box m 35 6x6

hot rod deuce

well, its not. i just needed the body lift when i did the cummins swap to cram the huge radiator and air to air after cooler. Kinda like they did with the M35-A3's with the cats, only they didnt lift the cab they just lifted the front of the hood and let it be at an incline UP in the front. Although i do think it is very helpful to have the 3 inch tube on the bottom because the roof dosent realy add any structure like a car would and it will now be twice as long, making it prone to a bow in the center unless it is supported in the middle to the frame. Then you run into flex problem under high articulation.

"real trucks dont have spark plugs"----thats awsome, wish i had thought of it

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ive seen a pic of a m123 10 ton tractor with a MILITARY built crewcab, so there is a real prototype, when i get home sun. night ill look for it

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the pic of the crewcab is on page 73 in the april 05 issue of military vehicles magazine

hot rod deuce

holly cow man i read that whole thing to, i dont know how you picked that out. thats awsome but yet i dont have the only one. That is however very good information against the MVPA the next time they jump on me for hacking

stagehc

Could somebody copy and paste a pic of the mil crew cab prototype for me. I'm rather unlikely to find that issue over here;-)

cheers,

Cole

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks