• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew cab short box m 35 6x6

hot rod deuce

well, its not. i just needed the body lift when i did the cummins swap to cram the huge radiator and air to air after cooler. Kinda like they did with the M35-A3's with the cats, only they didnt lift the cab they just lifted the front of the hood and let it be at an incline UP in the front. Although i do think it is very helpful to have the 3 inch tube on the bottom because the roof dosent realy add any structure like a car would and it will now be twice as long, making it prone to a bow in the center unless it is supported in the middle to the frame. Then you run into flex problem under high articulation.

"real trucks dont have spark plugs"----thats awsome, wish i had thought of it

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ive seen a pic of a m123 10 ton tractor with a MILITARY built crewcab, so there is a real prototype, when i get home sun. night ill look for it

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the pic of the crewcab is on page 73 in the april 05 issue of military vehicles magazine

hot rod deuce

holly cow man i read that whole thing to, i dont know how you picked that out. thats awsome but yet i dont have the only one. That is however very good information against the MVPA the next time they jump on me for hacking

stagehc

Could somebody copy and paste a pic of the mil crew cab prototype for me. I'm rather unlikely to find that issue over here;-)

cheers,

Cole