• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruises near Stow, Ohio

Aurora

Hey Garandfan I'm doing well. Scott and I were wondering how you were, we were at the Alliance show last weekend. Your truck is looking good.

Garandfan

I don't know if I'll make the Alliance show for 2 reasons. First, my wife just popped out our son and second, I'm keeping my deuce on a short leash until I replace the torque rod inserts. They are ok, but it's just time to replace them. The thing about the Alliance show is that they want me to join the club which is something I can't commit more time to. As for car shows.. Just not that interested in them unless there are more guys with MVs. I find that when I lone dog it, I get approached by more weird people that just refuse to move on. Or I keep getting the greatest questions... Why that thing? Where do you keep it? or the best, What are you going to do with that?
'

AGE|kshaufl

Okay Folks!

Stow Ohio 4th of July Parade. The Kick off is 10:00 AM.

There will also be a Military Vehicle Cruise In at the Mall in Cuyahoga Falls (The Strip Between The Fountains), starts at 6:00 PM. I think that there will be quite a few people there. If you are in the area stop by and say hi. Here is a link for it: River Front Cruise In
Will be some really nice 151's, my Deuce, Fast Attack Vehicle, Mule, and others. Should be a couple SS members there.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AGE|kshaufl
Sergeant Major
AGE|kshaufl's Profile Fields

Nice meeting you today Ken!

dieselsmokem35a2

Just found this thread...didn't know we had so much Green Iron in these parts. Just picked up a 5 ton M923 in Maryland with Garandfan ( thanks buddy!) and am itching to get out with it more. My Deuce is already acting jealous! :) Anyone meeting up any time soon? I live in Sagamore Hills and work in the Falls. Would love to arrange for us all to get together at a local show somewhere! Anybody?

Garandfan

Why do all of the decent cruises have to happen on weekdays? The only time for me is on Saturday or Sunday. The only Sunday show is at Chili's in Macedonia Commons.... HMMMMMM....... There is a VFW hall on old eight with a big parking lot... My gears are turning! What if we could put together a cruise there? Anyone interested before I do any leg work? I don't want this to be a flop!

By the way... Riding 400 miles in a M923A2 is FRIKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

Last edited:

Rainman

I'm always up for a local MV display. Triple Crown is having an MV theme cruise on Aug 24. It deserves more than Ken's deuce and my M151 in attendance.
Rainman

AGE|kshaufl

Reviving an old thread. I was contacted by a few other members about doing a get together. Any suggestions. This can be just a simple get together for coffee and donuts. Just have to make sure that the parking lot is a little bit bigger than normal.

I'm up for anything, just so that I can drive my green iron. PM me if you want to get something going.

I'd probably be down to bring the M1010 out for a cruise in, even if its just to check out the other OD Iron in our area. I live really close to Winks Drive In, and Thanos diner next to them has also been doing carshows I think on Fridays. Does anyone around here actually take their MVs offroad that may be interested in an Ohio offroad meet, similar to what they have Rausch Creek? There's an offroad park near Garrettsville, or I've got connections with the main sportsmans club now at Wellsville(a bunch of my friends took it over, and have been doing major improvements to the property and trails).

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Car Cruise in every saturday night

There is a good sized car cruise 30 miles south of Cleveland in Laurel Square on Pearl Road in Brunswick in Medina County. Usually 150m - 200 cars and a dozen Harleys show up. I have seen as many as 400 cars in one night. There's a DJ and 3 different fast food restaurants in the same parking lot. If anyone bring a Deuce, pm or call me. I will meet you there. I live only two miles away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks