• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC mv show 2015

wilfreeman

I might think about taking the jeep to the trails if we have a trail leader that knows something about the trail system. Some of the stuff Vinny took us on in his jacked up m1009a few years ago is a no go for the Jeep.

I have been to Uwharrie plenty of times (as in, no need for a map anymore). I honestly stopped going for the most part because it was too easy, back when I had the buggy I built (yea, built, from scratch)

10616550_434058266733343_2515649789703621110_n.jpg

If anyone wants to bring an ATV or dirtbike I would be game for making a trip down for some higher speed fun too...

Taking the 'easy' trails kind of limits what we would do, BUT even some of the hard(er) trails are easy up until you get to the 'hard' sections, which is fun to go watch other people sometimes.

Ford Mechanic

I have a 250 Honda recon I was thinking about bringing, what do you mean high speed fun? I don't think it runs but 35 wide open. I'm not much on deep mud though.

wilfreeman

Alright, I finally got the dates confirmed with the organizers and Denton Farmpark. The dates were changed, but the Farmpark didn't know anything about it. Anyway, there is an official flyer out now!uploadfromtaptalk1421109650089.jpg

wilfreeman

I talked to one of his guys on Saturday. He said 17-19th, can set up on 16th. I emailed Denton Farmpark and told them there was confusion on the dates. They messaged me back and said that the dates had changed (from the 9-11th) but they weren't informed about it. Then they put out the flyer. The second weekend is the "usual" time period.

I don't know man! If they don't get it together pretty soon they will be losing patrons though. Post up if you hear anything else.

Just FYI, there is no need to make 'reservations', they have TONS of camping area, just show up when you get there. There is absolutely NO way this MV rally will use that much space at it's current popularity. Would have to be the size of Aberdeen before you could fill the Denton farmpark up.

wilfreeman

Most people start showing up after lunch on Friday and after work Friday. Since that will be my week working and I will have to take vacation, I prob won't be there until Friday afternoon. Jim Henry will start setting his stuff up on Thurs.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
if you don't camp kinda close to the action (lower wooded area) make sure the water and power are on before you set up, if you need them, they turn the water off in winter and we're the first event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks