• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC mv show 2015

I talked with Jim earlier, he said the Rally is normally on the 2nd weekend of April, Bob (the other half that helps put on the show) goes to the big car show in Charlotte, just so happens this year they fall on the same weekend (2nd weekend), which was where the confusion came in.

Jim said that the Denton Farm park is available either weekend, and he doesn't care which weekend the Rally happens. He wanted US to decide which weekend to have this on. I am going to PM patracy and see about putting a poll and maybe link it to the general conversations section.

I don't care which weekend it is, so I am not going to vote, but I know I have seen some wishing it was the 2nd weekend instead of the 3rd, so now is your time to make that happen. There will be a link here to the poll (I guess).

wilfreeman

I would love to see it on the second weekend - that way I don't have to take vacation. But, l am only one person. Thanks for clarifying what was going on with the show!

Ford Mechanic

Wait a minute, advertising is already out showing the 3 Rd weekend. If you change it now you will more than likely reduce your crowd. I don't care either way I've just got to change plans of it gets changed.

ranger.41

It's already been put in the February issue of Military Vehicle magazine with the April 17-19 2015 as the dates. I will be there on those dates!

Lets just forget the idea of a poll. It just does not make sense to try and change it since the magazine ad has been printed. If this were just an event for guys here that would KNOW about the date change, then it might be feasible to have a vote. Since that is not the case, those of you who can't make it on the 3rd weekend I am sorry!

Ford Mechanic

Lets just forget the idea of a poll. It just does not make sense to try and change it since the magazine ad has been printed. If this were just an event for guys here that would KNOW about the date change, then it might be feasible to have a vote. Since that is not the case, those of you who can't make it on the 3rd weekend I am sorry!
I agree, that's alot of room for error to change dates this late in the game.

MDSA

I also would prefer the second weekend in April, but if it has been advertised for the third weekend, then so be it. My opinion.

We should discuss why so many of us prefer the second weekend and try to get the rally planned accordingly for next year. For me, it has to do with Easter break from school. I teach so have time off before the second weekend. Next year, 2016, Easter is March 27, so if the rally were April 1-3 in 2016, that would be great for me. Of course, it's not my party, just suggesting.

wilfreeman

If it's already out in the publications, it doesn't need to be changed. I'll just have to decide on how much vacation I can afford to take before I make plans.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to be attending this year! Will be my first year! SO BE GENITAL.....:deadhorse:

ANy special instructions or items that are a must to bring for this show?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks