• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

tacticalmike

ive posted it on my personal facebook page, my store faebook page and my store instagram page. handing out flyers daily in my store, our hometown magazine is publishing it,ive put it on other forum pages, we put flyers up in local resteraunts and other surplus stores, jim is putting it on a local radio station. somehow we need to get it on the local fox8 news. . no telling how good the turnout will be but i can assure you it will not be from a lack of all of us trying.

Ford Mechanic

ive posted it on my personal facebook page, my store faebook page and my store instagram page. handing out flyers daily in my store, our hometown magazine is publishing it,ive put it on other forum pages, we put flyers up in local resteraunts and other surplus stores, jim is putting it on a local radio station. somehow we need to get it on the local fox8 news. . no telling how good the turnout will be but i can assure you it will not be from a lack of all of us trying.
Sending me a couple flyers to put up around town?

Ford Mechanic

Any one interested in shooting steel targets at the range with handguns? I may have some really nice ones if it's allowed.... Armor plated, professionally built, reactive ones. I can post pics if needed. ..

Ford Mechanic

I'm game!
Anyone else? I'll post pics tomarrow. I have 2 silhouettes, one has the hostage taker flipper head. I have a 6 target dueling tree, and a popper that throws a skeet after you shoot it down. All are angled down to throw the lead in the dirt but still everyone needs safety glasses.

Tactical Mike can you get it ok'd with the range for me?

driver200150

Anyone else? I'll post pics tomarrow. I have 2 silhouettes, one has the hostage taker flipper head. I have a 6 target dueling tree, and a popper that throws a skeet after you shoot it down. All are angled down to throw the lead in the dirt but still everyone needs safety glasses.

The range we have right now is the 400 yard range. Thats the one they are letting us all use for free. I dont know if they will allow us to shoot pistols at the outdoor range. So im not sure if they are going to let us shoot pistols out their.

Ford Mechanic

The range we have right now is the 400 yard range. Thats the one they are letting us all use for free. I dont know if they will allow us to shoot pistols at the outdoor range. So im not sure if they are going to let us shot pistols out their.
Mind asking them? A couple post earlier said something about handguns. I'll gladly bring them if they ok it.

Oh I got your pm, I'll email you later.

Another Ahab

Any one interested in shooting steel targets at the range with handguns? reactive ones.
Anyone else? I'll post pics tomarrow. I have 2 silhouettes, one has the hostage taker flipper head. I have a 6 target dueling tree, and a popper that throws a skeet after you shoot it down.
Sounds fun: Is the one that "throws a skeet" the reactive one? And are you meaning it throws a clay pigeon or something/

driver200150

Mind asking them? A couple post earlier said something about handguns. I'll gladly bring them if they ok it.

Oh I got your pm, I'll email you later.
We can ask but keep in mind we have the range for only 2 hrs for free. If we can't shoot handguns there we mite be able to when we go on the convoy to uwharrie. They have ano outdoor range there. Just keep in mind it's not free. We will see what we can come up with.

tacticalmike

just bring them. better to ask them if they can see them in person. the manager is a friend of mine.....probably be ok.

tacticalmike

The range we have right now is the 400 yard range. Thats the one they are letting us all use for free. I dont know if they will allow us to shoot pistols at the outdoor range. So im not sure if they are going to let us shoot pistols out their.
im pretty sure he told me that we can shoot on the pistol range. id say just bring them anyways just incase. i dont want to bug him about it. hes pretty cool and probably dont care as long as we follow rules. bring some eye safety and hearing protection. if you forget it then dont worry ive got cheap priced ear plugs, targets and shooting glasses in my store and i can have them with me if needed.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any one interested in shooting steel targets at the range with handguns? I may have some really nice ones if it's allowed.... Armor plated, professionally built, reactive ones. I can post pics if needed. ..
I might be interested in that. If we only have the range for a couple hours then it just depends on what else we have going on.

Ford Mechanic

Still showing how much fun we had with them at the last shoot! I'll have them repainted by the time I come.

Pistol calibers so we can keep them close. These were the prototype targets that my friend made at black water when they were re-equipping the range.

wilfreeman

I don't know why I keep missing updates on this thread, but I missed 2 pages this time! Anyhow, looks like I'm gonna miss the range and trail ride because I won't be able to be there until around 11:00 on Friday - already having to use 3 days vacation for the main event. It used to be on my week off every year, but the last 2 years were on my week working - oh well, so it goes!