• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
****, a week away and I fell behind.

I'm in for

2 coins.

Shirt (will go to pre-order)

and FOOD!!!!!!

tacticalmike

found me a truck..... M923A2.... paid for it saturday. pick up was cancelled so hoping to get it next week. dont know what happened. i just want it here! april will be here before we know it and i need time to get the truck ready.

Zadvark

found me a truck..... M923A2.... paid for it saturday. pick up was cancelled so hoping to get it next week. dont know what happened. i just want it here! april will be here before we know it and i need time to get the truck ready.
Congrats on the truck. I think you'll be happy with the A2 and call me if you need anything. I'm gearing up to re-paint mine. Maybe we can do both :) I guess this means we can have our own mini-convoy out to the park.

tacticalmike

Congrats on the truck. I think you'll be happy with the A2 and call me if you need anything. I'm gearing up to re-paint mine. Maybe we can do both :) I guess this means we can have our own mini-convoy out to the park.
i plan on painting mine as soon as i get it. well....fluids first then paint. id post a pic if i knew how.

edit: convoy will be good! several guys are local here. this will be my 3rd different truck. hate i sold my last one is why i had to get this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks