• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

Zadvark

Pictures, movies, personal commentary, and of course pictures of speeding tickets... Feel free to post what you have for the benefit of everyone unable to attend. Maybe we'll need another thread :)

I should be there Saturday morning.

DanM7890

I'm at lunch too :/. I did get my paperwork for the M998 today. Have an appointment set for tomorrow am to get it looked at then off to the show!

tacticalmike

i went back home to wrench on my truck more and unfortunately i will not have my truck there. so......i will not be camping out either. my enclosed trailer and tents are there so i will just sit around and sell stuff and talk to everyone. all this work advertising, preparing, spending money left and right and no truck once again at the rally. sux!

DanM7890

i went back home to wrench on my truck more and unfortunately i will not have my truck there. so......i will not be camping out either. my enclosed trailer and tents are there so i will just sit around and sell stuff and talk to everyone. all this work advertising, preparing, spending money left and right and no truck once again at the rally. sux!
whats going on with it?

tacticalmike

whats going on with it?
air problems. i fix one thing and a new one rears its ugly head. replaced air governor, then the air dryer. now 2 air leaks. fix those now 2 more. run the air gauges up to 160 and the air dryer pops off like its supposed to and when i push the brake pedal and release the emergency brake i lose about 20 or so psi like normal. i pull emergency brake back up and take my foot off the brake pedal and cant build 160 psi no matter what..........lol so im thinking im losing air through the brake system somewhere.

wilfreeman

It happens! I still had small brake fluid leak and low oil pressure after a 25 mile test drive. I tightened up the offending brake line and changed the oil. Hoping that fix both of my problems - if not, mine will be there for show only, no convoy. I am not sacrificing safety - driving with a small brake fluid leak on a single circuit brake system is a no no in my book!

WP_20160413_11_51_56_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks