• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

tacticalmike

I am working on something for early arrivals on thursday.......... involves a local shooting range and a .50 cal. Barrett / cross your fingers.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
should i add this into the events? if so, please give me some details. thank you sir.
Last year he just did it either when he wanted or was asked... I'm guessing it will be a part of the "Saturday functions". Don't forget a tip jar! haha.

Mike let's leave that to this site. May have local public wanting to get involved if we put it on Facebook.
Yeah, definitely NOT putting that on Facebook.

driver200150

Last year he just did it either when he wanted or was asked... I'm guessing it will be a part of the "Saturday functions". Don't forget a tip jar! haha.

Yeah, definitely NOT putting that on Facebook.
Bikeman I thought he was talking about the adding the 50 cal to the events. I so didn't see the high rail part. Lol

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
whoops... I misquoted it... but you get the idea... still ingesting my first Mountain Dew...

tacticalmike

We WILL have shirts this year !!! We will start a thread later for pre-orders, and will also have some available at the show. To make sure we have your needed sizes pre-order will ensure that! We are hoping that the shirt sales will come close to covering the insurance costs alone just to open the gates.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We WILL have shirts this year !!! We will start a thread later for pre-orders, and will also have some available at the show. To make sure we have your needed sizes pre-order will ensure that! We are hoping that the shirt sales will come close to covering the insurance costs alone just to open the gates.

Should we also have a designated "rally shirt" day? Unless we are all going to wear the same one for 3-4 days, ha ha!

bigugh20

Wow, a get together that I am not scheduled to work. I've been once before several years ago. I may very well be able to make this one. No truck this year, but that'll have to be ok.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've never been to one of these but I am definitely interested. How does this event compare to say..the GA Rally in size, participation etc.?

Are there water/power hookups for campers? Parking area for a tractor/trailer if I wanted to transport a couple of MVs?

Finally....how is the weather NORMALLY? I don't do well in cold weather.:D

Another Ahab

I've never been to one of these but I am definitely interested. How does this event compare to say..the GA Rally in size, participation etc.?
Trying to pull together a four vehicle rally for the Spring, and never had the pleasure or privilege to attend any rally, but from what i can tell if we were all Muslims:

- The GA Rally is the Hegira; that's Mecca

And everything else (as fine as it is) is important of course, but a secondary pilgrimage.

(wondering now: is this going to start any fireworks!?)

driver200150

Are there water/power hookups for campers? Parking area for a tractor/trailer if I wanted to transport a couple of MVs?

We are going to check out the farm park tomorrow. We will get back to you about parking for a tractor trailer. Yes their is water and power hookups but I'm not sure about sewer. We will let you all know tomorrow evening what we find out. Weather wise it should hopefully be in the 60ish range day time and 40ish at night.

DanM7890

In Charlotte it's 60-75F in mid-late april, so I'm assuming it's pretty close to that in Denton. Should be comfortable enough for ya. :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks