• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Mileage?

bottleworks

SasquatchSanta said:
ProJunkRacing
I find your "Me ... Your Mom" avatar in bad taste and offensive!
I agree. That shouldn't be on here. That might be the cool thing on Pirate 4x4...Not here.

With regards to ATF and hydro fluids...I have run a fair bit of it. My VW gets priority over my available biodiesel. So, many times I have run tanks of free ATF/VTM4, and hydro fluids. It is all new stock, not used. I don't like the idea of burning used oil due to the metals contained in it. Normally, my truck will fire up on one rotation with Biodiesel, but with almost 100% ATF/VTM4, it took a couple tries starting @ ~40F.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Argh, I can't take it any more. Sorry Branan, when you made this post you spelled mileage millage which is a form of tax. I just couldn't handle the sight of that word and edited the title of the thread. Not picking at you, just trying to save my OCD regarding the tax collectors. BTW, Admin took care of the avatar!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
As ugly as I am I am surprized no one has complained about mine yet... Really I did not see the one in question but there are so many good pictures on avatars that he should be able to find one that suites him. I never thought about running ATF in the duece but that does bring in a new source of fuel for when I get home. What if any precentage would you run in a 250 Cummins?

beaubeau

Hi Armyman, I wouldn't run too much ATF in the Cummins. You can mix in with Diesel or Heating oil, but no more than a couple gallons to a tank. Also if you don't run Used oil, it is not practical.You can mix Used motor oil at the same mix Don't worry about Seddiment! With primary and secondary filters, what goes through isGOOD!!