• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce road tractor conversion

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the trailer in the pic??????
last post page 12
Hard to say. Some folks (myself included) use different page settings and on my screen, there are only 4 pages in this thread. Best to use post number located at the top right as those are consistant no matter what the page settings are.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Care to estimate how heavy the tajmahal weighs? My M275A2 pulled my empty M146 without issues. Would run 60 all day if you let it. I don't think you will have any issues running 55. Heck, I could run 55 towing the heavy arse M447C

RAYZER

Probably will weigh around 10k lbs when all done and loaded,but then 11-20's going on will kill some bottom end, its a good runner though and i will turn up the fuel!

goldneagle

Yes,but only by a couple of inches. I Plan on 11-20's on the trailer too.
I have 11.00-20 XL's on my M109A2 and i can do 59 MPH @ 2500 RPM. I may need to adjust since my petal is maxed out @ 2500. Are you going to run singles or doubles on the rear axles?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to say. Some folks (myself included) use different page settings and on my screen, there are only 4 pages in this thread. Best to use post number located at the top right as those are consistant no matter what the page settings are.

Since ODdave quoted me in his post I accepted that he was "talking" to me. :beer:

"ODdaveQuote:
Originally Posted by 11Echo
I was told the truck and trailer went to a buyer in WV.

last post page 12".

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since ODdave quoted me in his post I accepted that he was "talking" to me. :beer:

"ODdaveQuote:
Originally Posted by 11Echo
I was told the truck and trailer went to a buyer in WV.

last post page 12".
No problem. The page comment was a point of reference for forum operations.