• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Turn Signal Bulb replacment #?

Darwin T

No problem, :beer: i am trying to convert my M109a3 to a 100% LED lighting system. when i put the LED bulbs in the dash i pulled the turn signal light and it looked different. i just wanted to make sure i got the right bulb. all i am missing now is the license plate light bulb that i ordered yesterday. friendly exchanges like this is how things come to life. that is something i had never thought of and someone may have just found their next project. :)

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to protect what little hearing I have left, ear protection is a must in a Deuce. I'm glad you can justify the un-plugged buzzer. :roll:
For highway driving, earplugs is a must, always use them and the buzzer can still be heard for turn signal indication or "low air".
For "low air", I have an interrupter and the buzz, buzz, buzz noise is not nearly as disturbing as the constant buzz sound.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks