• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Turn Signal Bulb replacment #?

Darwin T

No problem, :beer: i am trying to convert my M109a3 to a 100% LED lighting system. when i put the LED bulbs in the dash i pulled the turn signal light and it looked different. i just wanted to make sure i got the right bulb. all i am missing now is the license plate light bulb that i ordered yesterday. friendly exchanges like this is how things come to life. that is something i had never thought of and someone may have just found their next project. :)

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to protect what little hearing I have left, ear protection is a must in a Deuce. I'm glad you can justify the un-plugged buzzer. :roll:
For highway driving, earplugs is a must, always use them and the buzzer can still be heard for turn signal indication or "low air".
For "low air", I have an interrupter and the buzz, buzz, buzz noise is not nearly as disturbing as the constant buzz sound.