• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce w/ hiab 950 knuckleboom

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What? Does your camera have a timer or did you skinny up the newly painted boom? I think I see boot marks on the boom....

Rick

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I took it standing in the bucket (thanks brandon) that I finnaly got a mount made up for. It slides and pins into the end of the manual extension. The camera is about 35' off the ground in that pic. Right after I took these I disassembled the mount and prepped & painted it, did some repairs to the bucket, and started painting the bucket. I ran out of light before I could take some pics of the progress.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Who do you know that you can trust? :p

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I am not the type to name vehicles, but I am considering naming this truck "inclement weather". It seems like everytime I use it to help other steelsoldiers members it has either been 95 degrees with 1000% humidity, or it has been snowing.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am not the type to name vehicles, but I am considering naming this truck "inclement weather". It seems like everytime I use it to help other steelsoldiers members it has either been 95 degrees with 1000% humidity, or it has been snowing.
:cool:

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
On a side note, the hydraulics were loud and slow (until they warmed up), but lifting out a multi + 3053 at full extension was no big deal.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What did you do today?

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sadly, I will be deleting your classified ad later, as clintogf and I can not afford a wrecker yet, so we can't allow you to sell the HIAB deuce. We have many heavy things to pick up.

So sorry.

eldgenb

I would love to be the first one to pay you a dollar plus shipping for the bucket assembly when you sell the truck.
Eldgen

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
The hook/swivel mount and bucket are not for sale due to liability issues, but if the truck sells I will pay $1 for someone to get rid of them for me :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks