• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Wrecker Engine Swap

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got it Jim! I'll pile the stuff right up for you. I'll see about getting the door parts out but won't invest too much time in it.

jw4x4

Kenny- That's a long way for me to go , but I wanna drive it. Better yet- pick something up. I't would look pretty good at the Cleves Compuond. JW

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy Cow!!! Steel Soldiers memebers I want you to meet Jerry now known as JW4X4. JW is one of my very best friends from Ohio and we've probably got more miles off road than lots of folks have on. JW is one of those close friends that you can count on any day of the week for life. JW is the main reason for me dragging that M35A2 all the way to OH on the back of the tractor. Once it was there and unloaded, it was his! JW, I'm glad you joined man, now there is someone here that has tons of mud on me. Better watch what I say. JW, if I could have it done by the Gators, I'd drive it up there just so you could play with it. Hmm, Cleves! That's not been ruled out yet!

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since JW brought up Cleves, here's one more pic than back you your regularly scheduled program. Here's JW in the M35 and myself in the tractor headed to town. This is the annual Gravelrama parade and JW has the Grand Marshall in the back of the M35. No hassles on the flags, I now know that they are displayed wrong, won't happen again.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tires on the M105 are 9.00x20s. Don't know why they look so tall. Sometimes I wished I had an M105 again. I like the M103A3 genset trailer that I always use but after loading the engines in that guys 105, I miss them. Bjorn, the outriggers are functional. I don't have the steel shaft to load them but Robert Miller is making me one. There are 2 collars missing that make adjustment difficult but I'll take one off and get Robert to make me 2. They work well and you don't really have to crank on them that much. As long as they're in contact with the ground, the do what they're supposed to.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jw4x4,
WELCOME! Glad to have SOMEONE to keep Kenneth in line. If he steps out too much, give us one of 'those' stories I'm sure you keep for just such an occasion.

Again Jerry, welcome.

jim (w)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yesterday was a rain day and today I'm back to work. Who knows when I'll get back on the project. I'll post when I do!