• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces wild fire sale

junkyarddreams

yeah i couldn't stand letting them all go. i've started parting out a couple i was suprised at how much stuff is new on them electric wipers, rads, cargo covers bows. alot of ****

Orionspath

Passing by, again! Stopping this time......

Shoot, I drive through Denton every weekend!.......Send me a PM with address and I'll stop by and take a look at what you've got. I will be heading to the Virginia Rally on Labor Day Weekend from Delaware and driving right through there (about 0500) and could pick up/deliver for anyone meeting in Syria Virginia (if it's still on) Simply amazing......I knew I smelled that US issued smell in the air somewhere, when stopping past the golden arches!

junkyarddreams

Shoot, I drive through Denton every weekend!.......Send me a PM with address and I'll stop by and take a look at what you've got. I will be heading to the Virginia Rally on Labor Day Weekend from Delaware and driving right through there (about 0500) and could pick up/deliver for anyone meeting in Syria Virginia (if it's still on) Simply amazing......I knew I smelled that US issued smell in the air somewhere, when stopping past the golden arches!

i only have 14 trucks in denton the rest are in my other yard in hurlock. but if you want to stop by the yard in denton i'm sure i can meet you there so you can take a look there.

gem1410

Junkyarddreams--last summer the scrap prices went from $16/100lbs in july to to $3/100lbs in august for vehicles---did many yards go out of business getting caught with expensive inventory?

junkyarddreams

Junkyarddreams--last summer the scrap prices went from $16/100lbs in july to to $3/100lbs in august for vehicles---did many yards go out of business getting caught with expensive inventory?

if you don't have other avenues to go down alot get bought out by the bigger scrap companys. we stopped hauling all together when the scrap prices fell in august and didn't haul our first load until late january. you should have seen thye pile or #1 and light iron bails i had sitting around.

shawn77901

damn Ive been wanting a deuce soo bad! Too bad we all had to take pay cuts at work :( better than layoffs I guess though. Been trying to sell computers and stuff to get some cash for my first mv! :D If anyone needs anything...

junkyarddreams

damn Ive been wanting a deuce soo bad! Too bad we all had to take pay cuts at work :( better than layoffs I guess though. Been trying to sell computers and stuff to get some cash for my first mv! :D If anyone needs anything...
i need something i got a new dell mini and still have yet to beable to hook it to my black berry and use the internet

junkyarddreams

just wanted to let you guys know that i have pulled a mess of parts of of one truck . the turbs is gone the altenator oil pressure gauge and tach cable and J pipe . so if you need any of whats left let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks