• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces wild fire sale

junkyarddreams

how are things going fellas haven't heard from anyone in a while i know you guys are needing something. like i said before i'm not real sure what to ask for some of these poarts so if my price is not right just let me know

junkyarddreams

so how many decent running deuces do you have left that would make a trip to MI

and do you have a tarp and bows set?

just about every deuce that i have runs good most i've had to pull start because of low or bad battiers. as for a trip to MI i could tell you yes or no. i sold one to a fella in PA and he told me he had no problems running 60-65 all the way home. and i do a few tarp and bow sets left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks