• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces wild fire sale

Orionspath

Jeff, looking for another Springer Seat in great condition like the last one you sold me. Are you willing to part with another? Ill be through your AO Friday and then back to Va. on Saturday evening. Could stop by either yard........Call me Friday on my cell, Pete 703.973.9864

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You had a van type tractor trailer in picture two, has it sold, if not, how much and does it have the dollie? Also, what's the smalles water cooled diesel genset you have and how much?

Last edited:

junkyarddreams

trailer

You had a van type tractor trailer in picture two, has it sold, if not, how much and does it have the dollie? Also, what's the smalles water cooled diesel genset you have and how much?

i dont have that trailer anymore. the smalles genset i have is the 5k and i would like to get 2500.00 if i could but i am a little flexable

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks