• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
wehring, very nice
I'm hooked now!

What is the market price on the CBCs?
Where can I find a CBC in WA state area?

I was planning to do a flat bed with a Unimog Radio box so that it could be removed when not in use,
But this looks beefy!

Thanx for posting it up.

jimharris

Forgive my ignorance, we didnt have these things in my unit. Whats a CBC? I mean the acronym... Cargo Box, Camo (nah), Canned Beef and Custard (surely not), Chemical Biological and Crayons (nuh-huh). I cant think of an appropriate acronym that CBC stands for. All we had in my unit was a "hut" on the back of our pickups and I cant recall the nominclatures for them.

jimharris

CBC - Cargo Bed Cover. Got it, thanks :mrgreen:

I also did some searching online for the nomenclature of the equipment that we used in my units. While I'm pretty sure the govt. wont be selling that stuff it sure would be neat to see that stuff again.

Last edited:

showMeMudders

Naw Just like building BIG TRUCKS This is a line of some we have built and had at Bricks Offroad Park in Poplar Bluff this year. I built the tan one out of a truck that should have been scraped out. I thought it turned out pretty good. Neither of these trucks have made it through the slough at Bricks that pays $5000.00 this last time. No truck has made it as of yet ! ! !

Attachments

MO MV man

Finally!

Hello all,

I JUST finished mine. Got the big wheels and tires on last weekend.
Other than the occasional "extra set of hands" to lift the big stuff, I did it all myself.
I'm not a big M105 or M101 bed fan so I stuck with shortening the stocker three feet.
I shortened the troop seats accordingly.....AND they still function perfectly.

A BIG thanks to Rodney Feltz for taking care of me with the wheels, tires and Deuce front suspension for the bob.
Couldn't have done it without him.
And MANY thanks to everyone on SS who gave me much-needed input.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks