• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driving my M1009 cross country

Cleptomaniac

Yes I am a PDR guy. Love the work and the changing scenery but now that my kids are getting older it is getting harder and harder to be gone from home!! When I get the house payed off I plan on traveling a lot less. May even do a door dent rout at home. We get hail every year in OK so I could do ok.
What do you do? Most people that know much about PDR are/were in the car business in some way.

iacucv

Was in the auto body trade for about 4 years. Pay wasn't that good and no benefits made it even worse. Really enjoyed my time doing it but dealing with cancer causing chemicals all day for chump change just wasn't worth it. Had several friends that worked for PARS, they tried talking me into it and I should've listened since I was 18 and single at the time. I'd be making a whole lot more money than I am now!

Cleptomaniac

Had a great time in Chicago today! Thanks to member My86m1009 fire inviting me out! It was great to meet u guys and see some very cool trucks!! Here are the pics I got.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337556943.620413.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337556960.669719.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337556999.022844.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337557023.352428.jpg

Fuzzy

You still getting around 16mpg? is that with stock gears and the 35's?

Its awesome that your driving it all over the place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks