• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual Voltage Alternator Install on a Deuce

steelandcanvas

I read a few threads about this but didn't find any photos or text covering the actual installation. I procured a 12/24 Niehoff unit today and would like to know what I'm getting into. Somebody has to be a better "searcher" than me.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

steelandcanvas

I just went out to the shop and looked, it's the 200 amp model. Thanks for the thread links Clinto, I had read those. I was really looking for photos of someone that had installed a 200 amp on an A2 Deuce. If this won't work, I'll take it back and just do George's (TM America) add a alternator kit.

matt444

I can view them on my phone and computer. I have no idea why you can't, this is also the first time I tried to attach any pictures not Sure if I even did it right?

hypertex

Other than the adjuster(looks pretty easy), can you list off the parts you replaced and/or modified once your happy with the install? I was hoping the 200 would fit, the 100's are rarely popping up anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks