• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual Voltage Alternator Install on a Deuce

steelandcanvas

I read a few threads about this but didn't find any photos or text covering the actual installation. I procured a 12/24 Niehoff unit today and would like to know what I'm getting into. Somebody has to be a better "searcher" than me.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

steelandcanvas

I just went out to the shop and looked, it's the 200 amp model. Thanks for the thread links Clinto, I had read those. I was really looking for photos of someone that had installed a 200 amp on an A2 Deuce. If this won't work, I'll take it back and just do George's (TM America) add a alternator kit.

matt444

I can view them on my phone and computer. I have no idea why you can't, this is also the first time I tried to attach any pictures not Sure if I even did it right?

hypertex

Other than the adjuster(looks pretty easy), can you list off the parts you replaced and/or modified once your happy with the install? I was hoping the 200 would fit, the 100's are rarely popping up anymore.