• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ever Seen a crew cab M35 on 16.00 20's and a B cummins??

therbert

RE: Re: Ever Seen a crew cab M35 on 16.00 20

OK, I just got my first truck. I was intrested in the crew cab concept from day one! I saw the photo (artist mockup) in the gallery and love it..

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index....&fid=393&viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=3079

After getting my truck last week, I have to get more.. I am watching for two more that don't run so I can build the ultimate SUV. (Have a big family to tote around)

Any more pics??

Keepup the good work..

nemesis_001

RE: Re: Ever Seen a crew cab M35 on 16.00 20

therbert said:
OK, I just got my first truck. I was intrested in the crew cab concept from day one! I saw the photo (artist mockup) in the gallery and love it..

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index....;viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=3079

HEY THERE,GLAD YOU LIKED THE MOCKUPS, DON'T THINK I'M AN ARTIST THOUGH BUT THANK YOU, JUST SOMEBODY WITH A COUPLE OF IDEAS, WILLING TO SHARE THEM. I REALLY HOPE SOMEBODY BUILDS ONE OF THE "SUV" MOCKUPS, AND IF IT'S THE ORIGINAL 6X6 I THINK WILL BE GREAT. THE ORIGINAL TRUCK IS "SQUIRT TRUCK'S". HAVE OTHER SIMILAR IDEAS THAT I'LL POST IN THE FUTURE. HOT ROD DEUCE VEHICLE LOOKS AWESOME AND WAS THE INSPERATION FOR THE OTHER MOCKUPS. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND THE REST OF STEEL SOLDIERS COMMUNITY YOU HAVE ONE GREAT SITE. NEMESIS_001

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The nicest thing that comes to mind about a crewcab is the ability to move the drivers seats back a few inches, since the thing is going to be lengthened anyway.

rflegal

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is what I was thinking about doing with my M36. Since it has 17' behind the stock cab, I figure swap on a stock M35 bed and have plenty of fram for the crew cab, yes?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks