• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2017 Rausch Creek Off Road Park

GregSLSTJ

We had a good time, will post pictures and video soon. Did blow a front tire on way home but thanks to cucvrus for the air impact and adamsoffroadperformance for the phone support we were able to put a rear tire on front and chain (that I didn't know I had LOL) the rear axle up. We drove 125 miles like that. Kept it under 50mph. So i'll be shopping for a tire and a spare..

vwmike

We had a good time, will post pictures and video soon. Did blow a front tire on way home but thanks to cucvrus for the air impact and adamsoffroadperformance for the phone support we were able to put a rear tire on front and chain (that I didn't know I had LOL) the rear axle up. We drove 125 miles like that. Kept it under 50mph. So i'll be shopping for a tire and a spare..
Well I am glad to hear there was good people near you to help out! That was a good group of guys out there this weekend! Is was great meeting everyone! I am looking forward to seeing those pictures and videos....especially the stump hole I got myself into

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vwmike

Well I am glad to hear there was good people near you to help out! That was a good group of guys out there this weekend! Is was great meeting everyone! I am looking forward to seeing those pictures and videos....especially the video of the stump hole I got myself into

Lukes_deuce

Had a fun time this weekend! Great group of guys and finally got to explore the north side. I think we all had our little break downs but its part of the fun. Hope to see everyone in the spring!

Here are some of my pics

20171021_111503.jpg 20171021_103931.jpg 20171021_111223.jpg 20171021_113116.jpg20171021_111523.jpg 20171021_112927.jpg

I have some decent videos that I have to upload and then post on here. I have a good one for you vwmike!

Last edited:

Lukes_deuce

Since it was raining and i couldnt do any work outside, I decided to ride down my favorite local trail. With all the rain, it was soupy. Didnt get to far with my pick up, but it did get me excited for Rausch in the spring. I wanted get the ball rolling and see what date works for everyone. We usually set the date in April/May. So far here is what I know is going on:

April 21 & 22 - MTA show in NJ

Post up your ideas and availability

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks