• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought the barn was out. I reserved the two I had last year. Camp 9, 13 Mike, and I are sharing those.

bearboley

I think I might like to air out my 5 ton and drive the 125 miles to Findlay. I have been to a few swap meets in my personal pick up but never driven MV to a show. What registration do I have to do if any, and what if any other advice for a first timer. Thanks for the help.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bear, if you want to drive up and look around, thats all you need to do. I think there might be an entrance fee, but it should be cheap. If you want to drive up and be a vendor, partner up with one of the guys that has a spot or use the contact info in the first post and get yourself a spot. I will PM my cell# so you can find us when you get there!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bear, if you want to drive up and look around, thats all you need to do. I think there might be an entrance fee, but it should be cheap. If you want to drive up and be a vendor, partner up with one of the guys that has a spot or use the contact info in the first post and get yourself a spot. I will PM my cell# so you can find us when you get there!

Like anyone would need a road map to find you!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or you smell smoked venison...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks