• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2012 Armed Forces Day Event

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Grief, look at this motley crew. Dennis is thinking, "If the camera wasn't looking this way, I'd shoot Dork Farmerall in the head with this red tip rifle". Dork is really checking out Steve. Adam is texting the Tinkerbell, the bacon er.....pet piggy and Steve is, well, ready to shout "Hot Nuts, Cold Beer here!

Now I see why Findlay is such a hit!

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wait till you get your flares!

Ferro showed up for the event too! He didn't get enough there, so he followed me home to "Casa De Cripple" to pick up more green stuff. He has some kind of class to take at Fort Useless. At this time he is in Va and has 258mi to go. Good luck man!

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty sure doc did get shot with that... My son bought it. And my lovely daughter is standing next to me.

Notice the finger outside of the trigger guard? Gun safety, lol....

oilcan

Lots of good times to be had at Findlay. I saw some old friends, and met a few new ones. Life is good...

On the other hand, my camera decided that it was finished with my nonsense, and quit working right before I snapped my first pic at the show.

Last edited:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, had an awesome time at Findlay, even though no bowling occurred. I just got all set up here at my current LZ for the week. I have to go through my 36 month locomotive engineer recertification. I cornered the market on M37 water pumps. I left with 4 of them! I only have one M37! lol

The bed of my truck is level with parts and the back seat is pretty full too.

Great seeing everyone and meeting some new people. I may have to make Findlay a regular thing. Just take a month off and crash at different members houses till they get tired of me and I move to another, until Haspin rolls around. lol.:beer:

skytroop232

Had a great time! Nice drive home in the Deuce. Sold tons of stuff and didn't even buy too much. Thanks to Steve Bank for bringing up all the Deer Brats to feed the whole Steelsoldiers crew.
This weekend just makes me realize what a great bunch of people we have on SS.

PS: Those were my tools used to fix the window.... :)

skytroop232

One more thank you to Gimp and 1st Sarge, nothing like crawling under a Deuce at 10pm to adjust my emergency brake. Now I know how to do it myself.
Thanks guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks