• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay OH 2016 Military show. May 20-22nd

ida34

I will be there on Saturday for sure. I am thinking about bringing the half track and if I do I will stay all weekend.

Chuck

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will bring a 16 by 16 tent as usual. Speak up if your are needing sleeping arrangements. Gimp can bring a command tent to add more space if needed.
Kip,

Put me down for a reservation at the Elf Mansion

We tried using ammo cans one year, it didn't work out so well. Seems we might have been a little tipsy...

Was that before or after the drunken bowling, peanut throwing festival...everything from that night is a little fuzzy.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Kip,

Put me down for a reservation at the Casa De Keebler.
(fixed it for ya)

Was that before or after the drunken bowling, peanut throwing festival...everything from that night is a little fuzzy.
That wouldn't have anything thing to do with getting blowed up at work would it? You looked like a white Coolio with that bandana wrapped around your head.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
speddmon; said:
Kip,

Put me down for a reservation at the Wald"elf" Astoria.

(fixed it for ya)
(fixed your fix for ya)
It is quite possible that may have played a small role in the events of that night. But what happens at Findlay stays at Findlay...and on SteelSoldiers...and at the GA Rally...and any other gathering where funny stories are told.

74M35A2

GR confirmed last night that the Huey will be there giving rides again. This was probably the best $100 I ever spent. Sitting in the open side door, hands on machine gun, while the craft is in a turn to the point it feels like it is fully on its side. All while being engulfed by the smell of the Lycoming T-53 on fire and unmistakable sound of UH-1 blades cutting the air. Nothing but cool. I'll never forget the look on the faces of the people below when I aimed the gun at their barking dog in their backyard as we circled over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks