• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2022 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May19-22

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
2022 edition of Findlay Military Show will be held at Hancock County Fairgrounds, Findlay OH, starting on 19th May. It is a 4 day event and Sunday is mainly a get the hell out of dodge day.
I will have my regular spaces in the open sided AG shelter along with a lot of the SS folks, bout 1/2 way up on the east side by the squeeze chute!

banner.jpg

ida34

Will have a few military aircraft seats. One from a EC-135 aircraft. I will also have a set of DC-9 seats complete with ashtrays and sic sacks. Will have some uniforms, some misc parts and some ordinance. If any one is interested I will bring some deuce/five ton doors, Scout car fenders, and some WWII power wagon front end parts. Again, the last few things will only be on my trailer if someone specifically asks. I will also have a VAT-40 electrical system tester.

ida34

My son is looking for a S250 shelter and troop seats for a CUCV. Also would be interested in the bows and cover possibly. Super singles for my five ton are also needed if a reasonable price.

DaneGer21

Will have a few military aircraft seats. One from a EC-135 aircraft. I will also have a set of DC-9 seats complete with ashtrays and sic sacks. Will have some uniforms, some misc parts and some ordinance. If any one is interested I will bring some deuce/five ton doors, Scout car fenders, and some WWII power wagon front end parts. Again, the last few things will only be on my trailer if someone specifically asks. I will also have a VAT-40 electrical system tester.
Message sent

ida34

Looking for decent both CUCV front fenders and inner fenders. Let me know what you got. Also looking for the 6.2 diesel 700R4 kickdown bracket. and 6tls at a good price.

JWenig

I'll be set up as usual. I have a 3 point hitch Allis-Chalmers tool bar just under 8' long in Sparta, NC that I need hauled to Findlay. The only thing mounted on the toolbar is 2 no-til coulters and 2 pneumatic gauge wheels. As is, it would fit into an 8' pickup bed, or could be easily disassembled. Would pay $200. Let me know if interested. Jim

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be set up as usual. I have a 3 point hitch Allis-Chalmers tool bar just under 8' long in Sparta, NC that I need hauled to Findlay. The only thing mounted on the toolbar is 2 no-til coulters and 2 pneumatic gauge wheels. As is, it would fit into an 8' pickup bed, or could be easily disassembled. Would pay $200. Let me know if interested. Jim
Looking forward to this- missed the last two years, one due to covid, and last year because I missed the notice. Look forward to seeing all the normal faces at Findley.
You going by my way?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How far off I77 is it? Can I get a crew cab Duramax towing a 24' long car hauler in and out? I will not be sure of the load out from down here until the week before.

JWenig

How far off I77 is it? Can I get a crew cab Duramax towing a 24' long car hauler in and out? I will not be sure of the load out from down here until the week before.
Looks like around 25 miles NW up US21 from the US21-I77 split, up near Sparta, NC. I am going to need a commitment prior to the week before though. Our agreement was to have it moved by the middle of May when I bought it. Sounded like it would be a little difficult to get up his 1200 foot driveway, but he said there is a grassy area along the road where he could bring it down with a loader tractor.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Instead of doing this over steel soldiers, contact me direct at EMD567@atlanticbb.net
Could I get the physical address? That way I can fly over the route, and make sure I won't get trapped.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can one of you fine folks explain to me how Findlay show works regards vendors and camping please.
Hey Kenny

If you make it up here, I have some 5ton dump truck parts I've been saving for ya!

There isn't really a dedicated camping area. I usually sleep in the cab of my truck. Some folks pitch a tent near our vendor spots. Fairgrounds showers on site are marginally adequate.

I've never "purchased" a vendor spot. Usually just hang around with the other regulars from this site. You know them.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to this!

I have an m36 canvas cargo cover, and a m35 canvas cover. Doubt I will ever put canvas on one of my trucks. Both in real good shape, kept inside.

Will probably throw other nick nacks in to sell as well.

Looking for a 3.07 geared civi rear end, a set of used tracks off a mini excavator or skid steer (don't really care what size. 8-10in wide)

Aurora

Looking forward to this!

I have an m36 canvas cargo cover, and a m35 canvas cover. Doubt I will ever put canvas on one of my trucks. Both in real good shape, kept inside.

Will probably throw other nick nacks in to sell as well.

Looking for a 3.07 geared civi rear end, a set of used tracks off a mini excavator or skid steer (don't really care what size. 8-10in wide)
I’m interested in the canvas m35 cargo cover. Let me know how much. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks