• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2022 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May19-22

DaneGer21

Anyone on here heading home from the swap towards the Akron/Canton/Cleveland area? Or maybe passing close by on Rt.30 or Rt.71?

I might not be able to make it to the swap, and there are a pair of doors I’m interested in. I’d be will to give a little cash for someone to bring them back closer to where I could pick them up.

Let me know; thanks!

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ll be at Findlay Wed Thru Sun.. I’m selling a lot of stuff I have collected over the years. Like:
A 32’, three axel covered vehicle trailer
An air ride seat for a 900 series
30 cal 1919A4 propane machine gun with tanks and regulators
900 series stock drivers seat.
Some M37 stuff
Some M151 stuff
Shelter halves
and a bunch of other stuff. I have two outside spaces, look for my 934.

Day Tripper

I’ll be at Findlay Wed Thru Sun.. I’m selling a lot of stuff I have collected over the years. Like:
A 32’, three axel covered vehicle trailer
An air ride seat for a 900 series
30 cal 1919A4 propane machine gun with tanks and regulators
900 series stock drivers seat.
Some M37 stuff
Some M151 stuff
Shelter halves
and a bunch of other stuff. I have two outside spaces, look for my 934.
What is the M37 stuff?

Aurora

Anyone on here heading home from the swap towards the Akron/Canton/Cleveland area? Or maybe passing close by on Rt.30 or Rt.71?

I might not be able to make it to the swap, and there are a pair of doors I’m interested in. I’d be will to give a little cash for someone to bring them back closer to where I could pick them up.

Let me know; thanks!
I’ll be there Saturday and live just a little further east than you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks