• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2022 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May19-22

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need me to load any big shackles
before I head out for Findlay this evening? All prices each and will trade especially junk I need.

Qty
5 35ton 2" $100 each
1 40? Ton 2-1/4" $125
3 50 ton 2-1/2” $150
2 55 ton 2-1/2” $150
2 85?Ton 3" keeper pin type $200
I should have a 250 ton around here somewhere as well.

DaneGer21

I would like to give a big thank you to Chuck(@ida34) for selling me some good condition doors for my Deuce. And also a big thanks to George(@Aurora) for picking them up at the swap and bring them home with him.

Long story short, because of a crazy deadline for some fabrication I just couldn’t make the drive there and back. That’s when Aurora stepped up and mentioned he could grab them and me meet on his way home; Deal! So i sent payment to Chuck and said George would pick them up. Everyone agreed that it would be a simple and easy transaction.

I got a text from George this morning that he made the pick up and was leaving the swap and he would be at our meeting destination by 2:50pm. I pulled in at 2:44, and he pulled in at 2:50 on the dot. He helped me transfer from his truck to mine. We chatted a bit; I tossed him a tip for his troubles and within 5mins we were back in the highway headed our separate ways.

I am a “newbie” to this MV hobby but not to wrenching, this goes to show, that there are still good people who wanna help people; and the hobby!

Sorry I missed the swap; but a big thanks to both of these guys for helping me out!!!

snakeyes

like to give a BIG shout out to all the Steel Soldiers members and vendors at Findlay show got to meet them and bought some items can not remember most of your names with a member name had a great time thanks again and it was very good to see a old friend and member JWenig thaks all still looking for the front rack for a M101A3

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back home, unloaded, and showered!
I was hoping to see you there, but Kenny said you were out on a recovery. I thought about driving my new deuce up, but I still had some topsoil in the bed and didn't want it to turn to mud if it rained. Hopefully next year I'll have it all painted up and have the troop seats and bows done so I can maybe camp one night too. Picked up a few things, and saw some great trucks. There should be some SS name tags so we could recognize people we only talk to online. It would be nice to put a face to the names.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should bring some of your rail equipment up to Findlay, instead of helicopter rides, you can do train rides!! The tracks aren't that far away...
🛤
I might bring something next year, just did new glowplugs and a brand new fuel tank on my M1008RR (railroad)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks