• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

196thprober

been there , done that. back there doing it again.

aside from that, I'm looking for a set of tow bar feet for 1" pins. I'm not going to make it down there but I know a few people that are going, I might be able to talk one into picking them up for me.

Bob, not to switch gears, but if you don't have any luck 'beltfed' usually always has that kind of stuff. Just wanted to mention it in case you didn't know............

196thprober

I will bring it, I will be there Friday about 7:00.

O Tay; either 319 ( he will have a spot set up selling a few things) or camp9 ( he will be selling/trading a few things to) will pick it up for me me give you the gold. THANK YOU! Just have to figure out how you guys can meet/recognize each other-you don't know either of them, do you? :?

citizensoldier

O Tay; either 319 ( he will have a spot set up selling a few things) or camp9 ( he will be selling/trading a few things to) will pick it up for me me give you the gold. THANK YOU! Just have to figure out how you guys can meet/recognize each other-you don't know either of them, do you? :?
They know each other from last year Chuck. Plus you can't miss Kip in a crowd. He has a cool Leprechaun suit with a big belt buckle. Bowls with 5 ton parts too..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bringing the parachute flares we can tie to Kip.
I will have Red parachute flares, they go up 1000 ft and burn for 40 seconds, also Orange smoke grenades, burn for three to four minutes and hand flares.

All are Marine grade flares, really nice stuff and most important .... Cheap.

I will have 100 parachute flares, 100 smokes and 200 hand flares.
Gimpy, get me some of this stuff. 10 Parachute flares and 10 smokes sounds like fun. Rally supplies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like we have 3 of these stacks of filters. 5 micron and water separating. I hope the filter bases I ordered will be at the house for us to bring. Napa 3546 is the filter model#. $5 each or a case of 6 for $25.

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have the insulated floor mats for an M35A3. the floor mats are in decent shape with the exception of the right side floor mat is cut, but i have the piece that was cut out of the floor mat. i also have aM35A3 dash (metal only that has the cut outs for the extra controls the A3 has).I could even paint it with a fresh coat of 383 green (free) on it if anybody is intrested. I am not able to go, but ill have to talk to doghead to see if he wants to truck it out if somebody was intrested. he is still going, right?

i could really use a M35A2 box in great shape... but getting it back would be tricky. mine has a "little" crinkle in the right front corner. oops!

2002ford

Hello everyone. I am new to this but I am going this weekend. Is this a god size show and swap meet. I want to get some ideas for my 1009. To bad it wont be titled in time or I would drive it up. Thanks everyone.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone. I am new to this but I am going this weekend. Is this a god size show and swap meet. I want to get some ideas for my 1009. To bad it wont be titled in time or I would drive it up. Thanks everyone.
Load it back up on the stretcher and take it!

gunboy1656

It is a pretty good sized show, search the past years and you can see how big.