• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

gunboy1656

Do you want me to see that your towbar gets to Findlay or are you gonna make arrangements before that?
Going to try before that. We just finally got a place to move to. So now over the next couple weeks I will be moving. After that things should calm down enough for me to run out. But if not and you can hold it til then that would be great.

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted

Newbie; I will be attending the Findlay show probably on Saturday May 19. I'm looking for a reasonably priced M3 tripod, for Browning M2HB. Condition is not important. I can fix anything except my failing worn out body. Home 330-273-4282 cell 330-419-0489 0r email treva2@roadrunner.com

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, you need 3 more?

MatthewH

Looking for another set of M880 series towbar adapters. I won't be making it because of family commitments that weekend, but 319 said he would do my evil bidding for me.

If anybodies got 'em, let me know and I can get money to you before hand.

Have some CUCV parts. 2 TH400's, 1 needs rebuilt, 2 NP208's both working takeouts. 1 set of driveshafts for M1009. Rear is newish, still has Three Rivers MFG sticker on it. Front was a junkyared takeout, new u-joint, no slop in slip joint. Anybodies interested, I can get the to somebody heading down that way.
M37 front inner fenders, rust free, from oregon truck. gas tank from same truck, needs cleaned, as it has lots of lead inside.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks