• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

196thprober

I'll be coming up... looking for:

M900 series hardtop for my M936
Tow Bar... (for my 936 to pull BMPs)
Cover and bows (may be seats) for my M923
Misc. accessories for M936... like cover for crane operator etc.
ANYTHING Russian military or Russian armored
if the price is right... 1400 R20 tires on rims 7 for my M936

Will have for sale:

BTR-60 undergoing cosmetic restoration now... full mechanical done last winter (NOT frame off) this is a gun truck... only one in US w/ mounts. Israeli captured '67.
Two 15KW 400hz generators on trailers.. these dudes are like new - offer or trade?

Later!

Augdog'

Do you want any Ruskie decorations/medals/etc for their uniforms? I have a bag of them, they are pretty cool; thought i was gonna get into them 6 or 7 years ago but stuck with the USA 'Distintive Unit Insignia' (s) I just got rid of a really nice Russian Navel Officers Dress Dagger- best one I've ever seen............

Let me know because i ghave a couple friends going down, or i could send them to you might even be better if you are interested.

Augdog1964

Yes thanks!

Chuck,

thanks for the offer, yes I'd be interested! Let me know how to find your friends.

I had been asked last year to bring the T-55 or BMP to the show, but I lost the guys name and email...

4x4e350

Bring a rim back to MI?

Could anyone bring me back a 5 ton combat rim? I live around Grand Rapids, and could drive anywhere in Mi. to pick it up. Kipman has it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have an M35A2 rear output pto(or the parts to add to a pto), or a transfer case pto?

I may add a dump hoist to a deuce, soon.

Last edited:

oilcan

Adam,

I am interested in the bridge plate. Can you elaborate, or preferably, submit a photo for evaluation?

:wink:
Well, it's a bridge plate! Originally yellow with some brown overspray that I'll probably have cleaned off before the show. (hence no pics yet) It has the brace doo-dad that clamps it to a grille, and three yellow number plates to go with it. (0/1, 2/3, and 8/9) Unlike most of the rest of my list, it will ride to Findlay, whether I get pm's about it, or not. (unless it's sold and shipped before then)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks