• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Firing my 155mm

saddamsnightmare

February 20th, 2011

SO, What did the neighbors say when they called the cops on that one?:D

And here all I wanted was an operative 105 MM Howitzer to pull behind my deuce......fat lady sings

maverick

Hi Maverick
The long tom is that the one for sale on milweb just now.

I rang him about it and he is asking £50,000 for that one but it is a minter ( as new )

Petesos:-D
Hi Petesos, no its not the same Gun, £50.000 is to much even if its mint, i'm down on the South Coast think he is in the Midlands ???

HOMELAND SECURITY You bet, keeps the neighbors under control having toys like this in the front garden :p

Petesos

Long Toms

Hi Mavrick
I was on the HMVF site last night just browsing and there is a member on there that knows where there is a few of them in france for not a lot of money but needs work doing to them AND do you think i can find it now CAN I ****

But i did have a head full of Jack Daniels but will try again:beer:
Petesos

PS are you going to do ( wartime in the Vale )

123mack

Some 155mm goodness. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbL-Gloa3U[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkyR4bgYeU4[/media]

Petesos

Hi Mavrick
Wartime in the vale is i would say one of" if not the best show around just now its at ashdown camp ( evesham ) It is just a chilled out weekend with loads going on in the day and at night .....Fancy bringing a bit of artilary to it and we can have a play ???

The Long Tom is on MILWEB just now

Petesos

Petesos

Hi Scott
Here in the UK our laws are diffrent to the US and if any one wants a howitzer or some thing and if they got the cash then just go and get one as they are about here or there are plenty on MILWEB.

I some times think that you in the US want what we can get and we in the UK want what you can get i know i drooooolll of whats on offer for you guys.

Petesos

Petesos

When i bought the 155 i said to myself DO I BUY IT and then i thought well every one of us only comes this way once and none of us are promised tomorrow and what is the point of being the richest person in the graveyard ???

GO ON jimh1985 BUY THE ONE AND ENJOY

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought well every one of us only comes this way once
Well realy there is no proof of that so bury the money well and leave yourself some clues so you might find it the next time around. :p

Realy nice peice of equiment and thank for sharing as it looks bad azz.

BLK HMMWV

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw that said something like.

"Remember you can't take it with you"
Followed by
"When was the last time you saw a hearse towing a U Haul"

Would love to have a 155. I found a bore sight for one . Now to just find the rest
BH

Sierra51

What i find strange here in the UK is I can and have all the standard 155 rounds even an experemental round and all Brand new and even the complete range of brand new fuses from impact to proximity to timed i even have a three piece round for it that skatters bomblets about the field , And i even have a few new Bag charges colour coded filled with cotton wool for effect in there Nato containers ,,,This stuff we can buy completley legal and on Milweb there is a company selling a Pion nuclear cannon from the former USSR on tracks ?? all 70 or so ton of her all this i can do completly legaly BUT they wont let me shoot a pig for ripping up my *******
Garden ???
Sweet!....I keep looking at this derelict M48 that sits on the edge of the drop zone at Camp Mackall....running schemes thru my brain on how to end up with it....:roll:

Here's an idea....

Shoot the pig with the 155....killed, cleaned and barbecued all in one shot....along with fresh tossed salad from the garden....then invite the Bobbies over for a pig pickin'....:wink: