• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**florida military vehicle trail ride**

stevegr

Wish i could make it but i have to work.

Hey Greg, why you stuck?
Not stuck today Ray. Actually I pulled out Mark's Deuce, ODDBALL while he was driving a Mutt, and Stalker's Pinz after he gought water in the intake. ODDBALL nicknamed me Recovery Greg. My son and I had a great time and met some new people today.

RAYZER

Not stuck today Ray. Actually I pulled out Mark's Deuce, ODDBALL while he was driving a Mutt, and Stalker's Pinz after he gought water in the intake. ODDBALL nicknamed me Recovery Greg. My son and I had a great time and met some new people today.
Very cool Greg! I bet those new 11-20s made all the difference!

A

A/C Cages

Oh Crap I forgot it was this weekend. I was going to head out there today for a few.

ODDBALL007

I had a great time too sorry that we got dismembered from the pack we just what we thought was a roundabout and ended miles down the road s but we made it back

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, it looks really............wet! Hope all had a good time. "Dive! Dive! Dive! Take her down to periscope depth Mr Christian."

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's EXACTLY what Stalker did! Spent the better part of an hour removing sbubborn plugs and pumping water out of everything. At least everything was easy to get to. That's the highest I've ever seen the water there. Glad nobody got pics of mine in a bad situation. :driver:

vinny-socom1

I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to everybody that came out!! My family & I had a great time.

The trails were really wet, water level was a lot higher than the past events(maybe a sign for future events).

It was really fun running thru the creeks and water trails. I was even able to wash off the GA clay!!!

Also the wife got some wheel time and did a great job!! she even made it thru a mud hole that Pete got stuck in..:mrgreen:

As soon as we can get the photos off of the camera we will post some up.

Vinny

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, I will need confirmation from other members on that! If that happens, then I will blame it on my street tires :jumpin:

vinny-socom1-wife

Put together a little movie of the trail riding from our view (downloaded a you tube link in next post). So, Rick...ENJOY! Should have titled it Trail Riding With Rick :-D.

I had a wonderful time. Especially driving! This was my first time doing that EVER. Now I really know why you all love it so much. It was nice to see familiar faces and also some new ones. Missed a bunch of you as well. Really hoping to see you ALL in February.

@ Pete: Beginers luck that I wasn't a victom of the mud and water. Tim or Vinny were probably buggin' you on the radio and you were distracted :) You were a lot of fun this trip. Love the light!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks